Sign in to follow this  
grammiemoose

PCMATIC LOGIN

Hi!

I have the paid licenses for PCMATIC and have already used 3. Each time that I attempt to add a license to netbook Acer AspireOne, the Login tab is cut away. As you know, it is at the bottom left corner... and when I move the window up all there is is a very narrow grey band. Could the powers that be move it up under the Minimize/Maximize/Close option, so that it is more accessible to the smaller screens?

In the mean time, how do you suggest that I add this PC? :pullhair:

Thank you

IntelGuy   

:wp:

With PC Matic closed, right-click on an open area of the Taskbar and select Properties>Taskbar> and put a check mark by 'Autohide the taskbar', then click Apply.

Now when you open PC Matic, the bottom area should be displayed. If PC Matic was open when the change was made, it will need to be closed and then opened again.

To show the taskbar again, remove the check mark, or you can leave the feature enabled and simply put the mouse cursor in that area to display the taskbar.

If that does not resolve the issue, open PC Matic and click in the window with the mouse cursor, then while holding down the ALT key click on the "L" key on the keyboard. That should open the login box.

If at the end of the scan you do not have access to the Fix All button, click in the window with the mouse cursor, then while holding down the ALT key click on the "F" key on the keyboard.

This should resolve the immediate problem. We are working on a permanent fix for this issue and expect to have it completed within 30 days.

Thank you for choosing our software.

Just download it on the laptop from here > http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/pcmatic.asp

Install and log in using your username and password that you created previously. Don't forget to enable Supershield and I always select Prompt for Override under "Block Notification Methods" by right clicking the little shield in the system tray/Protection level...

And Ray...please DO NOT use the Report button to draw attention to your post/topic. Thanks!

:geezer:

IntelGuy   
MJC1968, on 25 Oct 2016 - 2:53 PM, said:

cant load my version...every time I left click the download to run it dissapears! Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Please open a ticket at our help desk so that we can get some more information. You can open a ticket from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/support/