Sign in to follow this  
BigJoe5434

Gun Lovers

You guys aren't going to be happy :) . Until you shoot your big toe off. :laughing: Yep. Too much wine for me tonight. :thud:

Are you under the affluence of incahol? :P

i wanted to replace my guns with tasers but the dang things are illegal in michigan :thud:

That doesn't surprise me. Why, that's like taking a knife to a gun fight. What are you gonna do, throw it at the intruder? Srsly... Edited by Tx Redneck

That doesn't surprise me. Why, that's like taking a knife to a gun fight. What are you gonna do, throw it at the intruder? Srsly...

i could run out a pick up some serious firepower but i can't have a freakn taser :lol:

no' better yet, i can own a rifle capable of ticking someone off a mile away but can't own a taser :rofl2:

well here in Texas you can own both :P

i got a taser, lol and i shocked myself with it. and i know for sure if someone used a taser on me it would just :filtered: me off even more lol

i know for sure if someone used a taser on me it would just :filtered: me off even more lol

the punks up here would run away with their tails between their legs :lol:

the punks up here would run away with their tails between their legs :lol:

speaking of punks some punk smashed my mothers tail light out. there gonna be running for alot more when i see them

speaking of punks some punk smashed my mothers tail light out. there gonna be running for alot more when i see them

Kinda hard for them to run with broken legs BigJoe. :lol:

:laughing: comon now us southern folk know what were doin :mrgreen:

uh-oh...

I have heard that before, just before you say........... "hey bubba, watch this!"

:rofl2:

uh-oh...

I have heard that before, just before you say........... "hey bubba, watch this!"

:rofl2:

I'll give you an A for effort, but it goes like this, "Hold my beer, watch this!"

well i went to the gun store today and handled both the Glock 22 .40 "RTF", and the Springfield XDM .40

and i got to say the XDM feels very comfortable in my hand. the Glock would not have been as bad if they had one without the RTF (rough texture) on the grip. but there was a difference in 100 bucks. either way im leading towards the Springfield XDM :clap:

and i saw a gun i been wanting to shoot for a long time now, the Desert Eagle .50, that thing is huge but very over priced in my opinion it had a $1700 price tag :mrsgreen:

well i went to the gun store today and handled both the Glock 22 .40 "RTF", and the Springfield XDM .40

and i got to say the XDM feels very comfortable in my hand. the Glock would not have been as bad if they had one without the RTF (rough texture) on the grip. but there was a difference in 100 bucks. either way im leading towards the Springfield XDM :clap:

and i saw a gun i been wanting to shoot for a long time now, the Desert Eagle .50, that thing is huge but very over priced in my opinion it had a $1700 price tag :mrsgreen:

If you go XD, you won't regret it. ;) Oh BTW, if you shoot reloads through a Glock, you void the warranty. :tdn: Edited by Tx Redneck

i use to purchase hollow point 9mm ammo, i stopped and went with full jacket, them things is over kill.

BIG MISTAKE! If you're using a firearm for self/home defense, you don't want your ammo going through the target and hurting the ones you're trying to protect, nor do you want said perp advancing. You want to kill them till they die from it.

You want to kill them till they die from it

Nah, let them kill themselves. I'll just put my mother-in-law on the phone to talk to them and they'll blow their own brains out. :rollingpin::rofl3:

:)Y

BIG MISTAKE! If you're using a firearm for self/home defense, you don't want your ammo going through the target and hurting the ones you're trying to protect, nor do you want said perp advancing. You want to kill them till they die from it.

Yeah.Hollow point is the first round in my clip (all 4 clips actually).Backed by a FMJ just in case.I have been wanting some of those Glazer rounds but WAY to much money.With ammo so high now I would hate to see the price.Plus theres people sayin their not accurate.Not sure how much I believe that.

I have a Glock 30 (45acp) with night sites, titanium spring/pin set,Huge grip.All of my clips have the 4th finger clip extension.

Love it!! Just put 75-80 rounds through it about a week ago. Was fun :mrgreen:

If you go XD, you won't regret it. ;) Oh BTW, if you shoot reloads through a Glock, you void the warranty. :tdn:

you have and XD or XDM?

Don't forget the drop kick to the face either. ;)

nope no way cant forget that :laughing:

very nice Tx :clap:

Thank ya sir. It replaced my circa 1991 Astra A-100.

Posted Image

It's a good lookin gun considerin it's had in the12-15k rounds through it and been in the Red River w/ me campin.