Sign in to follow this  
BigJoe5434

Gun Lovers

Yeah.Hollow point is the first round in my clip (all 4 clips actually).Backed by a FMJ just in case.

I load FMJ every third round.....just on case I gotta shoot through something. ;)

Thank ya sir. It replaced my circa 1991 Astra A-100.

Posted Image

It's a good lookin gun considerin it's had in the12-15k rounds through it and been in the Red River w/ me campin.

12-15k, good lord id say very realiable :tup:

BIG MISTAKE! If you're using a firearm for self/home defense, you don't want your ammo going through the target and hurting the ones you're trying to protect, nor do you want said perp advancing. You want to kill them till they die from it.

most perps i confronted attempted to flee the scene and posed no harm, they merely wanted to steal and go.

that said' would you shoot to kill because they were in your home and posed no threat ?

i'm not trying to bate you or put you on the spot, it's just a question you don't even have to answer :)

Edited by duanester

most perps i confronted attempted to flee the scene and posed no harm, they merely wanted to steal and go.

that said' would you shoot to kill because they were in your home and posed no threat ?

i'm not trying to bate you or put you on the spot, it's just a question you don't even have to answer :)

Personally anyone that broke into my house would not be given time to show of no threat. You break into a house, expect to get shot. ;)

Personally anyone that broke into my house would not be given time to show of no threat. You break into a house, expect to get shot. ;)

my experience with weapons' i can make the call where exactly the projectile hits and if i chose it to be fatal !

what do you mean kram ?

If you encounter someone in your home who is a stranger and is stealing, how would you determine that they pose no threat?

I will kill them till they die from it.

:yup:

It means I would "choose" my shot to be fatal.

:tup:

:yup:

If you encounter someone in your home who is a stranger and is stealing, how would you determine that they pose no threat?

They don't know about the Castle Doctrine livin outside of the greatest state in the uinion.

;)

http://akeyboardanda45.blogspot.com/2007/0...-ground_20.html

first' they wouldn't attack me but instead try and jump threw the window :clap:

first' they wouldn't attack me but instead try and jump threw the window :clap:

Don't let em make it to the window. ;)

well i have decided to take advantage of this gunstores lay away option, probably this christmas eve. along with a few boxes of ammo :tup:

will post back when i put that money down :lol:

here is one of a few reviews of the Springfield XDM .40 cal. video reviews are very nice in my opinion, along with my personal experience got to hold one myself and loved the feel :tup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myyfuRR6Rj0

Edited by BigJoe5434

wow all these new weapons, makes my parabellum look bad, my 870 express will look like dust too, their still nice and oiled at least, okay so i'm old school, laugh if you will :lol:

Very nice Joe. I'm confident you'll enjoy it.

Shoot Duane, there ain't nothing wrong w/ an 870. That's prolly the most rugged and durable shotty made.

Edited by Tx Redneck

Duanester, you are far from old school. If anyone comes into my place, they'll be met by a man with a medieval longsword in one hand and a french army sabre in another.

Or possibly a bow and arrow. I've got a few of those too. :rofl2:

my buddies busted my chops because i didn't go semi auto on the shotty, they must think im made out of money.

but yes, i take er out to the range and bruise up the old shoulder every year on clay :tup:

i still have all the accessories.

the state recreational parks are amazing up here, i don't have to drive far, only about ten miles threw the woods. it beats living in the city having to drive 150+ miles and waking up at 3am :lol:

edit: the beretta site is off, i can't hit anything at 25 yards, i had it calibrated nicely before and i guess my eyes are getting bad, i should be able to get it calibrated this spring.

i do much better at ten yards, go figure :rofl2:

Edited by duanester

Duanester, you are far from old school. If anyone comes into my place, they'll be met by a man with a medieval longsword in one hand and a french army sabre in another.

Or possibly a bow and arrow. I've got a few of those too. :rofl2:

First thing that popped into my head when I read this.

:lol:

First thing that popped into my head when I read this.

:lol:

he had a much bigger agenda than to worry about the swordsman :lol:

Yeah...if Indiana Jones comes into my house he can take everything I own.

:rofl2:

It's more of an example of bringing a knife to a gun fight. :lol:

but yes, i take er out to the range and bruise up the old shoulder every year on clay :tup:

but its a fun bruise though aint it :P

i had a Mosberg 500 12 gauge, nice gun and i decided i wanted to try shooting it one handed. :lol:

held it off to the side at hip level and fired :lol: yea the kick was more then i expected but i kept decent handling of it. probably could do it better now got bigger arms now then i used too :laughing: