Sign in to follow this  
Tx Redneck

There's a new homepage?

All I saw was the vixen!

Lolz, it looks awesome! Great work yall!

Edited by Tx Redneck

Nice touch, hot chick. Test is a little hard to spot right off, but.....overall I give it a 9.8...... :clap::clap::clap:

:geezer:

...and lookin at her won't get yer rig sick neither. :rofl2:

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?showtopic=175058

Edited by Tx Redneck

The home page is nice. The layout is good. The advertisement can be misinterpretted exploiting women.But the model to can be held accountable too. But all in all its a good homepage. The links are well placed. Very well organized. :clap:

I must you disappoint Intelguy, but I don't like the new homepage.

It is badly organized.

I can understand that you should ask, badly organized, what do you mean.? Explain this M.O.T.F., I will doing that:

When I visit pcPitstop and I will test my system, than I don't see a button for testing system.

Only what I do see when I visit PcPitstop is, PcMatic and below this a button for test your drive free, when I hit that button, than I got PcMatic.

I won't PcMatic, I won't a trailversion on my drive.

PcPitstop makes me happy when they return back to the old homepage.

:geezer:

Hi Man of the Future,

Thank you for your feedback.

The link for OverDrove is right below the numbers. You can click the image below to see where it is now:

OD.jpg

Hi Man of the Future,

Thank you for your feedback.

The link for OverDrove is right below the numbers. You can click the image below to see where it is now:

post-9930-1266162521_thumb.jpg

Hi IntelGuy,

Thanks for your reply, I have seen the Overdrive.

Now I can test my system.

On the first picture it reads;

Optimize yor system..

Only a small error, but immediately noticeable for me.

Edited by Wigan

I've been around for a lot of years and although I like the look of the new Pitstop home, I have to say please go back to something more functional. I can't find anything except the product pages, whcih I guess is a key to financial success. For instance; I ran the test and I always liked there was a quick and easy way to share my test results, with own email address or someone else. The only way I could figure out how to do it was with the "send link" from the

drop-down of my IE or to cut/paste it in an email. I guess I'm just an old fart but for my money, functioanlity always beats out pretty.

I like Pitstop, don't change it too much.

Bob

:wp: bobs51,

It should be much simpler now to share OverDrive results. From the Recommended Fixes page, just click on the URL in the address bar to highlight it, then do the copy and paste, as you mentioned. If you click into Tech Talk from the button at the top of the home page, there is a listing of all the free scans and services at the upper left side.

IIRC, all I used to to was click a link that said something like share these results and input an email addy. Much simpler than all the C/P hoopla.