Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tomyrush

not recognized as valid user

I bought PCMatic yesterday my order is is 460069 and my license key is 2632491

After I installed I tried to run the product - all i get is the "Free" screen result which says I have 0 computers licensed.

I don't think the install worked - I believe I only have the free version and cannot get to the parts of PCMatic that I want to run.

Please advise

Tom

After I installed I tried to run the product - all i get is the "Free" screen result which says I have 0 computers licensed.

I don't think the install worked - I believe I only have the free version and cannot get to the parts of PCMatic that I want to run.

Please advise

Tom

I bought mine today and have spent several hours trying to get it to work but cannot get away from the message that reads Your current security settings prohibit running activeX contols on this page..., and a general freezing up of the program.

I have tried all the fixes I can find on this forum and others with no success. I have tried running PCMatic in Safe Mode and I still get the same message!!!

I'm surprised that a PCPitStop program can give such problems. Have been happily using them (PCPitStop) for several years, but now...!

I hope somebody can come up with some more suggestions to fix this niggling defect (on either my computer or in the program).

My thanks in advance to anyone who offers to help.

Please advise

Tom

:wp:

When you start the PC Matic program, make sure that you are logged in. You need to use the email address used to purchase the product and the password that is associated with that email address. If you need a password lookup, you can do that from here: http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/email_my_password.asp?

If the correct name and email address are not showing at the top, you can click the login button in the lower right to access the login screen. If necessary, you can first click 'logout' to access the 'login' button.

For any additional computers, you only need to install the software and login using the same e-mail address and password that were used when the account was created.

Let us know if this does not resolve the issue. Thank you for purchasing PC Matic.

I bought mine today and have spent several hours trying to get it to work but cannot get away from the message that reads Your current security settings prohibit running activeX contols on this page..., and a general freezing up of the program.

I have tried all the fixes I can find on this forum and others with no success. I have tried running PCMatic in Safe Mode and I still get the same message!!!

I'm surprised that a PCPitStop program can give such problems. Have been happily using them (PCPitStop) for several years, but now...!

I hope somebody can come up with some more suggestions to fix this niggling defect (on either my computer or in the program).

My thanks in advance to anyone who offers to help.

:wp:

If you are using Internet Explorer, open a browser window and click on Tools>Internet Options>Security>and either set the slider to 'medium' or click the button to restore the defaults.

If that does not resolve the problem, please open a ticket at our help desk so that we can assist you with this issue.

You can open a ticket from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp