Sign in to follow this  
No Mercy...DTA

Pitstop Gang Photo Gallery

Ok,

I have set up an email acount you can send pictures to me...... or just let me know that you wanna use a pic that is already posted on pitstop......

PitstopPictures@hotmail.com

I will try and empty the account often so it doesn;t get full.

Please make sure you tell me what your Pitstop name is........

We still never decided though on what kinda gallery?

It would be easy build one where you click on the persons thumbnail and then each person has their own page where they can put....say a maxinum of 6 pictures on it.

or

we can just have it so there is one pic of each person......

Either way is cool with me.

Got yours moon...

Saved yours rickster.

There is no time limit on it loudwarlock........ just send when you can*S*

ok that's good because i don't like any of my school pics so i'll be getting a non school pics :mrgreen:

I need to get my GF to scan one that I like.....I won't load that buggy Visioneer scanner software on my 'puter... :mrsgreen: , then I can probably get ahold of it through the network, then I'll need to find a way to upload it somewhere (hint hint :P)

May take a little time, but I'm game... :bag: :P -kd5-

Just pulled this off the CIA satellite, Bruce.  Res. is a bit weak but that's your garden alright   :lol:

Posted Image

hmmm.... bruce, were you on steriods? its kinda small.... :woot::woot::woot:

lol, jp with ya :)

Edited by lilbill08

I need to get my GF to scan one that I like.....I won't load that buggy Visioneer scanner software on my 'puter... :mrsgreen: , then I can probably get ahold of it through the network, then I'll need to find a way to upload it somewhere (hint hint :P)

May take a little time, but I'm game... :bag: :P -kd5-

Just save the pic to your drive and right click on it and select "send to" then "mail recipient" then send it to the address Cathie put up.

Just save the pic to your drive and right click on it and select "send to" then "mail recipient" then send it to the address Cathie put up.

I never even thought of that... :huh: -kd5-

dayum Bruce :drool: You're a sexy old man :P

volt...no briefs..hmmm....so no bvd's huh? boxers are good for me, so long as they ain't them "old man boxers".... hub wears boxers...he likes that "free" feeling :rofl: but he wears them ones that feel like a t-shirt

and Cathie...I sent ya a couple pics. If ya want a brief bio, read my profile on here.

Edited by DragunLadee

It has come to my attention that some members have been discussing nudity here at the site, in order to protect these members and their nekkedness, the following rules must be enforced.

Since Cathie cannot post any naked pictures they must be sent to the proper "nekked" authorities for safe keeping...

And since I am now officially in charge of all pictures involving nudity, please send them directly to me, before you lose your picture posting ability (or your nerve). :mrgreen:

Thank you,

Farmgirl

President and CEO of the NMA(naked members association)

:bad::mrwinky::mrgreen:

It has come to my attention that some members have been discussing nudity here at the site, in order to protect these members and their nekkedness, the following rules must be enforced.

Since Cathie cannot post any naked pictures they must be sent to the proper "nekked" authorities for safe keeping...

And since I am now officially in charge of all pictures involving nudity, please send them directly to me, before you lose your picture posting ability (or your nerve). :mrgreen:

Thank you,

Farmgirl

:funny:

I

Thank you,

Farmgirl

Done deal!! I expect one right back from you, no you send me yers, and then I'll send mine. :blush::banana::drool:

Done deal!! I expect one right back from you, no you send me yers, and then I'll send mine. :blush::banana::drool:

Being that I'm active president of the NMA, it would be unprofessional of me to be involved with active members.

However receiving some of the handsome member's photos, may suddendly remind me how truly unprofessional I am. :bad::lol: