Sign in to follow this  
No Mercy...DTA

Pitstop Gang Photo Gallery

Well lets make one then.......

I'll take on the challenge, as right now I am not too busy with clients..... and I'm not picking the boyz up till next weekend from their dads. Will give me something to do!!!!

Now to think of the easiest way for you all to get me your pictures.....

-I can take the ones already posted on the other threads......unless people want a diferent one to use.

-People can email me the pictures.......

I prefer unedited pictures though.... so I can edit and resize them myself......

Here are are options for the page(s) i guess.......

1. each person can have their own page.....that way they can show off their family too.........I can make thumbnails of the person then you click on their thumbnail and it will take you to their page...... ( my choice)

2. just a simple page with just our pics

3. your ideas...............

Well lets make one then.......

I'll take on the challenge, as right now I am not too busy with clients..... and I'm not picking the boyz up till next weekend from their dads. Will give me something to do!!!!

Now to think of the easiest way for you all to get me your pictures.....

-I can take the ones already posted on the other threads......unless people want a diferent one to use.

-People can email me the pictures.......

I prefer unedited pictures though.... so I can edit and resize them myself......

Here are are options for the page(s) i guess.......

1. each person can have their own page.....that way they can show off their family too.........I can make thumbnails of the person then you click on their thumbnail and it will take you to their page...... ( my choice)

2. just a simple page with just our pics

3. your ideas...............

i can do that i'll have to find a decent one first :mrgreen:

Guest Donna

How much space do you have?????

I don't know, but I think you should just keep it to one pic of each member or member and family.. You might get overwelmed with some.

How about with the pic, the person gives a brief bio.

Lots...... have like 2 FTP sites.....

But what I would do is only have the html pages on my FTP site, and would have the pics all uploaded to ........webshots or something and link to them off there......

Or just put them all on my FTP....

Good idea.... but leave that optional......some people hate writing about themselves.

why loudwarlock all your pictures are good. I really like the last ones you had taken with your blone hair and pursed lips!! :woot::woot:

I am game as long as the Pit ladies promise not to fly to WI and talk me. I have already reached my stalker qouta for the year.

I wish it was just you Prophet. No my ex girlfriend, been a minor problem but that is oaky she is in jail now so no more problems with her...I guess it was just too hard for her to get along without me and she snapped.

You women folk can be mighty scary. Guys we are ignorant and stupid hence up front. If mad at a guy we punch him, mad at a girl we let her know about it. You women are a devious lot.

why loudwarlock all your pictures are good.  I really like the last ones you had taken with your blone hair and pursed lips!! :woot:  :woot:

hahaha download queen, the potographer made me Edited by loudwarlock

Well even though Volt has posted on this thread he never said "yes or no" sooooooooooo......... I will wait for an Admins approval before I go ahead and start working on a Photo Gallery........

I just think that is the right thing to do.......and I ALWAYS do the right thing and follow rules........

:angel:

*shut up Donna* :mrgreen:

oh, gag me mercy, you are so dmn perfect aren't you!! :P

and I ALWAYS do the right thing and follow rules........

little miss goody two shoes are we?? :P I think we can dig up something on you can't we??? hee hee hee :mrgreen:

Guest Donna

oh, gag me mercy, you are so dmn perfect aren't you!! :P

and I ALWAYS do the right thing and follow rules........

little miss goody two shoes are we?? :P I think we can dig up something on you can't we??? hee hee hee :mrgreen:

I wonder if I can find some dirt on her at a different forum? :shifty::P

Never happen lindalou.......

Us women all think too much alike on here........... :shifty:

I wonder if I can find some dirt on her at a different forum?

Gosh your looking mighty pretty today Donna, new hair cut..... U are just the nicest person on this forum...........Need your windows washed or anything....?? I'm not doing anything....don't mind driving up there if ya need anything...... Edited by No Mercy

I don't know, but I think you should just keep it to one pic of each member or member and family.. You might get overwelmed with some.

I don't wear "briefs" :P v

Strychnine,

Just wait until I get Admins permission to do this...... I posted it in "site feedback"....

And then yeah, people can email me with their pics and bio( if they choose to write one)......