Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

Air cooling here I come...

I've somewhat eyeballed the V10. Whats with the Hybrid TEC? Also do you think a set of these G.Skill Tridents would fit under the ram cooler part?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820231262

There are VERY mixed review on this cooler. I find it to be pretty nice...

And no only low profile memory will work...i had to work around that...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...5-242-_-Product

suprising how much the price has jumped on these...these were 180 and i got them on sale for 155...and now they are $200...hmmm

Stock Intel HSF:

Posted Image

You are seriously playing with the intel stock cooler? what has this world come to? hahah...thats with no load...i bet the temps soar above 100(load) for the stock cooler...haha Edited by ctran503

It's not together yet. :blushing:

New plan:

The Prolimatech is going on the 965 in an Antec 300 and that will be the new work machine.

The 975 is going back under phase and will only be rolled out for benchmarking sessions. After a couple of weeks benching on air, I finally remembered why I got the Vapo in the first place. crazy.gif

It's not together yet. :blushing:

New plan:

The Prolimatech is going on the 965 in an Antec 300 and that will be the new work machine.

The 975 is going back under phase and will only be rolled out for benchmarking sessions. After a couple of weeks benching on air, I finally remembered why I got the Vapo in the first place. post-9930-1258180854_thumb.gif

And the Winner is.........Phase!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Now I wonder if you and shogie can tell me when we're going to have another PC Pit O/C contest??? Can't possibly let Ray have all the glory......

:geezer:

Just under 70C after 3 minutes of 100% CPU usage. The temp shot up instantly, but then barely varied after the first few seconds at 100%:

Posted Image