Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simon9one

Accepted

After weeks of waiting, the response to my college application came back. It's official now: this next fall I'll be at Missouri S&T (Rolla), studying for a masters in Computer Science. Rolla has been somewhat of my dream school since my first visit there, and despite my average to poor grades and lack of extracurricular activities they let me in. Needless to say, I'm very very excited. I'd just like to thank everyone here at the Pit for helping me unlock the nerd within me. The experience and knowledge I gained here is invaluable, and I hope I can dedicate more time here in the future to helping others. :)

Well done!!! :clap:

Rolla is a very fine school, one of the best. Shoot for an Engineering Degree if you can afford it and have the patience.

I'd just like to thank everyone here at the Pit for helping me unlock the nerd within me.

Congrats

Posted Image

Bear

Yup, Congrats man!! Rolla, not far from Ft. Leonard Wood (Little Vietnam in my day) where I went to boot camp. Study hard as some of the others have mentioned my friend, or you'll regret it, like terry1966 says......

:geezer:

Thanks for the words of encouragement. :)

I have every intention to seize this opportunity.