Sign in to follow this  
Guest paulfromhawaii2nd

Better Privacy for Firefox

Guest paulfromhawaii2nd

Hello Pitsters,

There is an extremely useful tool for Firefox called Better Privacy. It deletes cookies installed by flash. I put the tool on my Firefox browser and it deleted 100, some back to October 2008! The "super cookies" track you everywhere and this handy tool deletes them as you exit your browser. The author is Nellicat. I didn't design this extension, I only use it and thought the Pitstop community would benefit if you use Firefox. It's free, and light so It won't slow your browser down as it works. It's recommended by Mozilla.

Paul

Edited by paulfromhawaii2nd

not 100% sure on this but can't you set flash to not store any cookies in the first place just by right clicking in a flash window and sliding the stored info bar to zero and checking don't ask again??

:b33r:

Hello Pitsters,

There is an extremely useful tool for Firefox called Better Privacy. It deletes cookies installed by flash. I put the tool on my Firefox browser and it deleted 100, some back to October 2008! The "super cookies" track you everywhere and this handy tool deletes them as you exit your browser.

Regards,

Paul

Hey Paul,

can you post a link to the tool? Thanks, Brian

I have really got the good information about the better privacy for Firefox from all of them. It gives the good ideas to work out very well.

Signature Advertisements Removed by Doug