Sign in to follow this  
amd-rules

overclocking?

well idle is not really gonna be a huge difference...its when you stress it that it will really shine, overclock and see, i bet it wont change at all in idle temps even if you hit 3.4

amd-rules, go into your bios and set your FSB to 356, and see if it will boot...i dont think you will need to up your voltage yet. but try it and check your idle temps as well.

FSB 356 = 3.2ghz

Edited by BigJoe5434

awesome :tup:

it will also change with your room temp. yesterday i was idle @ 35c on just 3.0GHz because outside was 97 it was hot and the ac was doing alright. this morning its kinda cool outside so my idle temps are around 28c -30c

Edited by BigJoe5434

yea definitely.... now i got this weird weird weird issue.... i kid you not, i was sitting on my bed relaxing and ,y computer like randomly turned itself on i was like what the heck.... so i turned it off then went to bed and like 2hours later it did it again..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... i know we had no power outages or anything like that..... WEIRD>>.....

a ghost maybe? :lol::lol:

maybe when you shut it off you should turn off your powersupply by the back switch. do that and if it comes on again you really have a problem :rofl2:

Edited by BigJoe5434