Sign in to follow this  
amd-rules

overclocking?

ummm i seriously doubt you can push 3.6Ghz with the AC Pro.

but yea i had to up my voltage to 1.4v to acheive 3.6. and i run it at 1.24v which is lower then stock volts for mine

im not sure what your temps will be but my idle temps with the TRUE are between 24c - 30c depending how how outside is. and full load was 55c @ 3.6. i just dont see the AC Pro doing that

Edited by BigJoe5434

as a matter of fact here is a pic from forumwars. when i hit 3.6

Posted Image

EDIT: also amd-rules i dont think ddr2 800 would cut it for that high of an overclock thats a 50% overclock...i think you will need at least ddr2 1066

Edited by BigJoe5434

not for sure man all chips are different its all really just playing with it. if it dont boot then try something else. tweaking.

now i know im not really the best help for overclocking i would wiat till a few others have time to look at this...i could be wrong

whats your stock voltage?...you might be able to hit 3.2 actually. i belive when i had the AC Pro i hit the 3.2 mark

EDIT: im gonna try and get some sleep, but yea im pretty sure you can hit 3.2GHz. just play with the voltages a little, just not too much of course

Edited by BigJoe5434

amd-rules,

if your sitting at 3.0Ghz right now, your FSB should be 333 x9 multiplier i belive.

now to hit 3.2 your FSB should be 356, and you might have to up your volts a little. (example if its 1.26v try to up ti to 1.28v)

actually im not gonna make a big deal out of it. im just not gonna waste my time.

goodluck on overclocking your system :tup:

Edited by BigJoe5434