Sign in to follow this  
radio

Pit Gallery

I registered but never got the confirmation email, tried to re-register and it states I already exist but I have no access because it won't accept my password

I registered but never got the confirmation email, tried to re-register and it states I already exist but I have no access because it won't accept my password

I activated it manually, let me know if you get that email

it was ok to me that jibberish writing under the picture was the way it was

the pit gallery was a coolest place to hang your hat...or your feathers :rofl2: ...nice relaxing site

do some nice browsing instead of taking all those chances looking for drivers and fixes

running into rogue self and installing malware

bring it back radio..i did a ceremony

guess what the ghost will behave

Robert Stack said best.............. Perhaps You......... Will believe :rofl2::P

Although I'm not a ghost skeptic, I have to say it just looks like curtains to me...kinda like looking for shapes in the clouds.

I re-created the album, I guess I should look into a way of making it so that won't happen again so easy lol

Yeah or the option to create an album in the Your Account area?

Thanks! :)

ETA: Another thing is that once you put a picture in the album first, it stays the front page picture forever! No matter if I changed the order, the first picture I add to the album stays as my cover picture. That's why I deleted the album is because I was trying to change them around and couldn't so I just said "oh screw it" and deleted it thinking I'd just start from scratch.

Edited by andromeda

Another thing is that once you put a picture in the album first, it stays the front page picture forever! No matter if I changed the order, the first picture I add to the album stays as my cover picture. That's why I deleted the album is because I was trying to change them around and couldn't so I just said "oh screw it" and deleted it thinking I'd just start from scratch.

There are several ways to have a different thumbnail show up for your album.

First, goto 'Your Album' link, then in the sidebar, select 'Edit Album'

• On the 'General' Tab, at the very bottom is an option to set a thumbnail image, this doesn't even have to be an image that is in your album, it can be any image you want
  • On the 'Album' Tab, put a check in the 'Random Highlight' box, this is set to change every 10 minutes
  • Go back to 'Your album' then in the dropdown under the picture you want to show as your thumbnail, select 'Make Highlight'
The 3rd option is is probably the one you want, and you should probably uncheck the random highlight option as well if it's on.

I'm not seeing anything even resembling 'General' Tab, at the very bottom. I managed to upload two thumbnails but can't get back to uploading again .... I feel very stupid :(

Jacee, you can add new items by going to 'Your Album', then open the sidebar and select 'Add Items' from the dropdown menu

Posted Image

how do I get rid of the TAG box under Updated

i tried adding a tag hope it would go away

but it doesnt...or am i the only one able to see it

just thought i would ask its not important

Edited by mme

how do I get rid of the TAG box under Updated

i tried adding a tag hope it would go away

but it doesnt...or am i the only one able to see it

just thought i would ask its not important

it only shows up under your own pictures, I could turn it off if no one is using it

Turn it off please and Thank You