radio

Pit Gallery

I'd suggest using the Upload Applet when you're adding multiple pictures, there's no upload limit like the From Web Browser option.

Also, you can add multiple sub-albums to help keep your pictures organized.

You can also setup different themes for each album/sub-album if you want to be different :P

Registered users can also leave comments and rate individual pictures or whole albums/sub-albums.

and until these numbers below change dramatically, I'm leaving the size and number restrictions turned off :cheers:

Posted Image

okay everyone' pull out your photo albums :lol:

get the ones in the closet and run those pics threw your scanners :rofl2:

man' that's a lot of space :)

You can change your own album so that only registered users can see it. I'm assuming that is what is happening.

I took care of it already, but you can check the settings yourself by opening the sidebar, then in the dropdown, select edit permissions

Thank you Bruce

There's folks with names in the pit gallery but I don't know who they are here at the pit because I don't know their real names..... :blink:

Looks like a small glitch in how he has it setup. It asks for both a user name and your real name, and then displays the real name, with from what I can see it only showing your user name when viewing your profile/account settings.

Took some futzing around to get it to display the right name, it's not real intuitive but it is do-able. Still, we don't know who some of them are because we don't know their real names, just the usernames they created here.

Thanks for taking the time to do this though radio, I'm sure you'll get all the bugs worked out of it... ;) -kd5-

looking into it,

the easiest thing to do is use the same info for the user name and full name for new registrations

if your album is already setup, you can edit the album settings and change the title to your username

if your album is already setup, you can edit the album settings and change the title to your username

Just tried that, changed it to my Pit name, it said settings saved successfully, go back to the main page and no change evident, still showing real name.

Ok, I edited the registration form to ask for username twice instead of a full name.

I also cleaned up the current albums to show the username instead of the full name

Changing my name didn't work and I got lost back there, trying to upload another picture :blushing:

Hi Jacee, click on the sidebar, then 'add items'

bloody hell stormy13's changed sex and jacee's a blonde(was sure you must be a redhead with that temper you have. XX. ;) )

funny how you get a certain picture into your head. :rofl2:

nice pics all. :tup::b33r:

bloody hell stormy13's changed sex and jacee's a blonde(was sure you must be a redhead with that temper you have. XX. ;) )

funny how you get a certain picture into your head. :rofl2:

nice pics all. :tup::b33r:

Looking for yours and didn't see it anywhere. :IG: