Sign in to follow this  
Strongnoah

Today's Movies

Hello, yes I know this isn't about Computers, I just want to comment about Movies today New Releases and stuff."

Doesn't anybody agree that alot of Today's movies that are coming out are totally CRAP!" :pullhair:

I mean what's happened to the movie Buisness Today, I rent a new release either the Story is boring,

Another thing isnow these days and I am noticing this alot that the Picture in the Movies is Dull and Grey on these new releases.

What's up with that? Not all but alot of them are. What happened to the good movies from the 80ties and 90ties??????" :h3lp:

Did they run out of stories to tell? I think that's what happened. Now I know some of you have different opions, but this is what I think. You know it really angers me when I think about it. :angry:

It could be the Economy, because Back in the Great Depression when People were out of work they came out with some good movies even though this was a long time ago. Now We are in a Great Recession, and the Music and Movie Industry are Awful.

God only knows what the Future holds."

Mr. Galer

Write me a message.

Have a good Day.

I have been watching some good stuff lately.

Batman, Wanted, Pirates 1,2,3, Death Race, Spiderman, Hulk, Ironman, wall e, I am legend, and more!!

I see a lot of good stuff. You just need to pick more wisely :mrgreen:

The last new movie I saw was I am Legend, with Will Smith, which was decent.

Right before that I saw No Country For Old Men which was one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Mark

I am legend is seriously good. Are you missing the point?

Sure its not related to the book what so ever, or have an obvious meaning to it. I saw it as a deeper way of friendship and struggle. Dog and Man, trying to live in a world you cant live in. Working as a team till the pooch dies.

After that i turned it off. :rofl2:

Righteous Kill!

Watched it the other night.

Great movie.

Dinero and Pacino ya can't go wrong with either of these guys, and when you team them up you are in for a special treat :tup:

changeling is on the list to see :)

i am limited to one big screen flick per week :thud:

Yes it's an Angelina Jolie movie, :rocks: but it really sucked. :lol:

this whole decade has been nothing but remakes for the most part. especially the horror flicks. from the fog and damien omen, to friday the 13th. *sigh*

call me old fashioned, but frankly i'm tired of towns full of nothing but college age kids in so many of these movies. makes the story seem far less plausable. Seems a 40 yr old with life experience is more likely to survive tragic horrors but thats me

I did like pan's labrynth. wasnt happy go family type movie i expected, thank god. I dont watch much movies, i prefer tv sitcoms, discovery or history channel to any movie.

I thought Righteous Kill was good flick and heck of a twist at the end. Picino is a great actor as well as Dinero in my book.

Just cause Clint Eastwood directed a movie doesn't make it good and when I don't finish watching a movie with Angelina Jolie in it, then it sucks. :P

Taken was good. Also, Uninvited.

I am not a fan of scarry movies because the story is boring. But WOW, this had one of the best plots and twists to it. It made me happy to watch a movie that works the mind.

Wanted was good, Hancock, Wall-E, City of Ember was cool for a movie I just watched randomly :P

Righteous Kill!

Watched it the other night.

Great movie.

Dinero and Pacino ya can't go wrong with either of these guys, and when you team them up you are in for a special treat :tup:

i second that :tup:

the club seen was one heck of a surprise :lol: