Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simon9one

Why do bad things all happen at once?

So, last I was here, my two hard drives had just died, and I was accessing the internet on a Kubuntu LiveCD. Well, my DVD drive chose the perfect moment to die, right when I needed it most.

My internet access has been very sporadic, but I was finally able to get my hands on another DVD drive and a 20 gig HD, so now I can talk to Western Digital about how their online RMA service continues to think I'm a reseller, rather than an end-user, and won't take my RMA request because of this mistake.

Anyway, it's good to be back. I'm seriously thinking of changing my member title to "The Amazing Disappearing Pitster"...

So, last I was here, my two hard drives had just died, and I was accessing the internet on a Kubuntu LiveCD. Well, my DVD drive chose the perfect moment to die, right when I needed it most.

My internet access has been very sporadic, but I was finally able to get my hands on another DVD drive and a 20 gig HD, so now I can talk to Western Digital about how their online RMA service continues to think I'm a reseller, rather than an end-user, and won't take my RMA request because of this mistake.

Anyway, it's good to be back. I'm seriously thinking of changing my member title to "The Amazing Disappearing Pitster"...

You can...........That is if you plan on or going to be disappearing soon

But nonetheless Welcome Back :rolleyes::whistling:

Just like the Four Seasons they come and go every few months :laughing:

Good name The Seasonal Pitster

but a bit long

"Self-Proclaimed Dictator of the World"

Shorten it too Lex Luther :)

Murphy's Law Simon. It happens to me all the time. At work yesterday, my foot was ran over twice by a pallet jack, I spilled a drink on my shirt, I cut myself making a cardboard bale, and my cat urinated on my favorite blanket.

I'd take a dead HD over those any day, considering how many spares I have.