Sign in to follow this  
Scotirish

Problem With MSNBC Home Page

Have Windows XP Home Edition. Recently upgraded to Service Pack 3 and then upped to Internet Explorer 7.

Since then, my MSNBC Home Page graphics at the top are misaligned and if I click on to a headline news story it goes to the page but without the copy. Does this have anything to do with the IE 7 upgrade? My wife's laptop has the above but without IE 7, staying at this time with IE 6. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get this corrected. I cannot even bring up the MSNBC "Contact Us" page to ask them about the problem.

Here's their support page. Hope it helps. I have no problems with MSNBC, using IE7.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3303511/

Now would be a good time to try Firefox.

Mark

Good Morning, Mark.

Thanks for your info and advice. I'll give the msnbc site you mentioned a try as soon as I end this. Maybe the support people can help me correct the problem.

Scotirish 10/26/08 11:00 a.m. EST

Good Morning, Mark.

Thanks for your info and advice. I'll give the msnbc site you mentioned a try as soon as I end this. Maybe the support people can help me correct the problem.

Scotirish 10/26/08 11:00 a.m. EST

Hi Mark,

Tried your suggestion but could not get on the site. Went to my wife's laptop and sent email to MSNBC's Tech Support but, as yet, have not heard from them. Have feeling I may not hear from them. We'll see.

Scotirish 10/28/08 6:50 p.m. EST