Sign in to follow this  
micha3l87

ATI Catalyst Control Center Help

I have a 4850HD card in my computer, everythings been running great until the last restart and now after loading up windows I get an error.

Catalsy Control Centre: Command Line Interface

Catalyst Control Centre: Command Line Interface has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

[Close]

I'm not sure why its doing this, I usually never shutdown my computer but this morning I did because of windows updates.

I installed crysis last night also, other then those 2 things I've really not done much to the computer?

Was this just a one time thing, or has it happened on subsequent restarts?

That aside the first thing I would do is to uninstall (using the ATI Uninstall Utility in Add/Remove Programs) and re-install the drivers and CCC.

Windows xp

Half way threw the install I get the same error =/

maybe uninstall the drivers and pull the card out and put it back in and try? Not sure if they would do anything at all

After windows updates:

Could not load file or assemble 'CLI.Implementation, Version=2.0.3188.36932, culture=neutral, Publickey token=90ba9c70f84762e' or one of its dependices. The system cannot find the file specifcifed

...WTH

This is way beyond me I don't know whats going on