Sign in to follow this  
8210GUY

Fed up with the same old logon screen ?

Hopefully this is the best place for this, didn't seem right for the software section as it isn't about using the software, it is the software itself to change Vista, but please move if you feel it's better served elsewhere.

Saw this on another site and it struck me as a toy many may enjoy, LogonStudio allows you to change this for free, there are versions for Vista and XP.

LogonStudio Download

Also to go with this if your not sure what picture(s) you like, then there is a massive amount to choose from Here.

Note:- This also has an XP version from the above link.

Edited by 8210GUY

Not for the novice user that wants to create their own logon screens.

It doesn't introduce any nag screens saying "you need to pay this and that to unlock everything" and stuff, does it?!

I've only tried the Vista version, but it's all free, there may be options to buy certain add ons because the developer of that add on demands it, but there are loads of free add ons for it, not a single sign of buy anything, and is so simple to add a different picture and apply it even I can do it, but I do admit confusion over some of the options available for download, but then I am not a person who is into themes etc, the most I ever do is get a nice Caribbean picture for my desktop and thats it, this software is more for those into using themes etc, and as such they would probably figure it out much quicker than I can, but I was able to download several pic's and apply them as start up\log in screens in a couple of clicks, simple.