Sign in to follow this  
el kido

PCPitstop Forum Warz '08 Cop Signup

This is the recruitment thread for all interested into being a cop.

Basically, your job is pretty simple and wont take much work.

For every score entered, the cop will verify each score, make sure there isnt any suspicious or incorrect score being entered. Once everything checks out, you can go ahead and post the score in the data base.

You can also help out other forums if you are a part of theirs as well. All you need to do is say "Sign me Up"

Post any questions you guys have.

:tup:

This is the recruitment thread for all interested into being a cop.

Basically, your job is pretty simple and wont take much work.

For every score entered, the cop will verify each score, make sure there isnt any suspicious or incorrect score being entered. Once everything checks out, you can go ahead and post the score in the data base.

You can also help out other forums if you are a part of theirs as well. All you need to do is say "Sign me Up"

Post any questions you guys have.

:tup:

First, being a PitCop is hard work. You have to check out each score....Pitstop, wPrime, etc. and verify them, then add them to the database. More time consuming than anything.....sorry I can't help ya'....I already have a job....:whistling:

:geezer:

First, being a PitCop is hard work. You have to check out each score....Pitstop, wPrime, etc. and verify them, then add them to the database. More time consuming than anything.....sorry I can't help ya'....I already have a job....:whistling:

caintry, when has a car dealership told you your new car is getting gets 10mpg? NEVER!! So lets not make it seem so bad. :rofl3:

jk, but your gonna be missing out. :P

Edited by el kido

CB is the head Cop...

refer to him as Marshall CB...

I have a full tutorial on how to verify scores the easy way..

remember the cops are global and can verify scores anywhere.

This makes it fun... believe me

You get to handcuff your player and beat the tar out of him or her with your nightstick.

Get free Lunch's & Dinner's and special discounts at Ebay & New Egg and don't forget about the free lease car... any one you want!

WOW!!! What a deal... SIGN ME UP!!!

I would love to be a cop and help out, but frankly I've never been a cop in any FW, and have no clue on how to validate scores.!!

Great your both in. Ill PM you the PW.

Miggs, it will be 2nd nature after this war. We will train you to be one of the best. :clap:

Great your both in. Ill PM you the PW.

Miggs, it will be 2nd nature after this war. We will train you to be one of the best. :clap:

Perfect I'll log in and have a look. Please do train me well :D:P

Don't worry, being a cop is easy. Like El K said, you'll be one of the best by the end of this. :cop:

So, el kido needs some help from our other registered cops, miggs78 and Simonsells91.....

You guys are gonna have to help out when possible and pick up the slack when "kido" can't get in here..... Let's get those scores verified!!!