Sign in to follow this  
Guest leonie_47

Bonzibuddy

Guest leonie_47

when i run spybot i see at the bottom that bonzibuddy is some where in my pc as when spybot is scanning ive looked and cant find him would anyone no how i can search for him to deleite him from my systum please. :help:

I think what you're referring to is just what Spybot is looking for...

if it found it, you'd know ;) .... it would show up in bright red and say that a spybot was found...

Guest leonie_47

hi radio i used to have bonzi buddy but he started taking over my pc so i deleited him at the time i didnt no what he was.i was thinking maybe i didnt get rid of all of him when i seen his name come up when spybot was searching .do you think its possable he might still be here hiding :(

unless you specifically told Spybot to exclude Bonzibuddy from being removed... then it's not there anymore. :mrgreen:

also do you check for updates regularly for Spybot?

Guest leonie_47
:cheers: thanks folks for the info like the photo shows that hammer slammer put in thats why i did download him hehehe being new to owning a pc i though neat a buddy. but thanks awesome replys :popcorn::funny: :beer:

Real glad your a happy camper leonie!!! need anything just ring the bell and we will come a runnin!! :) v