Sign in to follow this  
AbuIbrahim12

For Staff: Great News!

Sure is hard to type right on all these pain meds!. maybe pray about that too..hehe :blushing:

Wademan™

Tkae mroe pian meds!! We can sitll be able to raed yuor psots so dnot wrory

God's speed and prayers on a fast recovery for you Wademan

Edited by Joe C

Good to see you back, Wademan :) Take things at your own pace, but I'm sure the Pit will benefit from you being back :sparkle:

Tkae mroe pian meds!! We can sitll be able to raed yuor psots so dnot wrory

God's speed and prayers on a fast recovery for you Wademan

lMAO@that joe!! :laughing: Ty man for making me smile :)

SL10, ty for that..I am over whelmed with the huge we;lcome back, an all the support you guys have given me, sure helps me alot..so ty everyone again an again... :blushing: You guys are the best :wub:

Wademan™

@Wademan,

It was a pleasure Wademan. Did'nt expect you would be here that soon. I guess you are all set up now. Take care.

@Everyone,

Thanks everyone for welcoming me here too. I am currently overwhelmed with offline work these days and I will not be back online until next week. By then, I will be found at Castlecops. The lack of free time keeps me limited to one forum. My apologies. Please take good care of Wademan and make sure that he does what the docs tell him.

Abu Ibrahim

Thanks AbuIbrahim, hope to see you here again when you have the time. :) And don't worry about Wademan, we'll make sure he doesn't work too hard.

If he works to hard or misbehaves, Jazzy will jerk a knot in his tail.

Sounds like fun!

But I don't think Wademan is well enough for that kinda stuff yet, I'm sure it'll encourage him to get better sooner tho

Sounds like fun!

Wasn't fun when my Mother said she would do that to me, or send me to get a switch.

Wasn't fun when my Mother said she would do that to me, or send me to get a switch.

:funny: I know exactly how thats like. I've found myself going.. .Damn.. What did or didnt do now?

Wademan, I figured you were abducted by Aliens or run off to Tahiti back in September. Sorry to hear that you had such an ordeal to go through, but am pleased to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Sorry that I am late getting here on this thread but they keep me chained up out back these days. :lol:

I am reminded by this thread of George Bailey,

Clarence: Remember, George: no man is a failure who has friends.

Harry Bailey: A toast to my big brother George: The richest man in town.

May God Bless you and continue to provide strength in making a full recovery.

To you Wademan, the richest man in town. :cheers:

Hello guys,

QUOTE(Juliet @ 12:42pm Sat Apr 19 2008)

If he works to hard or misbehaves, Jazzy will jerk a knot in his tail.

Sounds like fun!

But I don't think Wademan is well enough for that kinda stuff yet, I'm sure it'll encourage him to get better sooner tho

Ty once again Joe for some laughs :lol: And you correct Joe, I still feel very ill, in lots of pain, but Opana helps me alot with that, Could very well be a while before I begin helping out regulary here in the forums. I sure miss helping! :(

Lou,

That was so very nice of you to say my friend. I also did not get your email until I was home from the hospital. So, sorry it seamed I "fell off the earth or was abducted by ET( aliens). I did not realy want people to know of the cancer, as I am a very private person, usually, in forums. However, maybe it will somehow help others who may be going thru this in some way. That would make it it truly worth while to be open about the cancer, and the diabetes.

I don't recommend anyone else to be so silent about as I was, no one knew except 2-3 people. imagaine how hard it would be to keep it a secret. I guess I felt almost ashamed or some nonsense. Very hard to explain it. I am a very strong person, and I think it made me feel like I was weak or something, a feeling I did not like at all.

There must be some reason I am here on this earth, as Doctors did not expect me to pull out of the diabetic coma. It sure shakes you up, when you are so near to death's door I can surly tell you that.

Thanks again to everyone here, you all have been so kind, means a great deal to me, and helps me fight even harder to beat all this crap. :)

Wademan™

I guess I felt almost ashamed or some nonsense. Very hard to explain it. I am a very strong person, and I think it made me feel like I was weak or something

Nothing could be further from the truth, for starters illness doesn't mean you are weak, although it can certainly make you weak, but there is a world of difference between the 2 types of weakness.

You ARE strong, testament to that is the fact you are here, and fighting on, and more so you are winning, that takes immense strength, so if anything you are even stronger than you think you are so don't think otherwise.

So enough of that nonsense and get better, thats an order ROFL :P:lol::clap:

Nothing could be further from the truth, for starters illness doesn't mean you are weak, although it can certainly make you weak, but there is a world of difference between the 2 types of weakness.

You ARE strong, testament to that is the fact you are here, and fighting on, and more so you are winning, that takes immense strength, so if anything you are even stronger than you think you are so don't think otherwise.

So enough of that nonsense and get better, thats an order ROFL :P:lol::clap:

Hey Alan,

ty so much for saying all that. I wish now though I would have never even said it, feel kind of dumb for doing so. :huh: What you said is so true though, thanks again.

Its funny, when you go thru something so tough as I have gone through the last 8 months, you find out who your real friends are. That includes friends in real life, and those in the internet world, such as those in forums. I found some "friends" disapeared and never was supportive at all, and found I made some new ones through all this that are very supportive. A tough lesson in life I guess, all this has been. I sure have learned alot an have changed my priorities in life.

Thank God for spell check when you on strong pain meds..lol

I will be around, as I said though could be some time before I help out in robust form in the forums as I did beore all this. I sure miss it though.

Take care everyone.

Wademan™

NP, but don't be feeling "dumb" either, your on an extreme roller coaster ride ATM so it's obvious that you will pay visits to the fairy's once in a while while you go through this phase, so slow and steady does it.