Sign in to follow this  
mila6062

Uniblue-Speed up my computer

Does anyone know how I can completely uninstall this crap from my computer? :hammer:

Their website states, "To remove any software, you normally go to Control Panel -> Add / Remove Programs and go through the uninstall wizard. The existing system does not always remove all remnants of these programs, but leaves fragments behind. These can cause problems of system slowdown, freeze and, in extreme cases even a crash.This module lets you uninstall the software easily and completely by removing it from the system as well as from the Add/Remove Programs of Control Panel. It also displays a list of software installed on the system."

When I go to their page to uninstall...I click on uninstall and nothing happens.

Do you think it's truly harmful to remove the program from my control panel?

Thanks.

Does anyone know how I can completely uninstall this crap from my computer? :hammer:

Their website states, "To remove any software, you normally go to Control Panel -> Add / Remove Programs and go through the uninstall wizard. The existing system does not always remove all remnants of these programs, but leaves fragments behind. These can cause problems of system slowdown, freeze and, in extreme cases even a crash.This module lets you uninstall the software easily and completely by removing it from the system as well as from the Add/Remove Programs of Control Panel. It also displays a list of software installed on the system."

When I go to their page to uninstall...I click on uninstall and nothing happens.

Do you think it's truly harmful to remove the program from my control panel?

Thanks.

The problem is the program is still running in the system tray. You can't uninstall a program while it is running. Right click on the icon in the system tray by the clock and select exit from the menu. See this link for info. http://www.pcmech.com/article/interview-un...gistry-booster/

The problem is the program is still running in the system tray. You can't uninstall a program while it is running. Right click on the icon in the system tray by the clock and select exit from the menu. See this link for info. http://www.pcmech.com/article/interview-un...gistry-booster/

Thanks for the info on Uniblue.

I closed it in the system tray and STILL can't uninstall the program! Any suggestions?

Reboot hit F8 - select safe mode - Start - Settings - Contol Panel - Add/Remove Programs.