Sign in to follow this  
Lou

Winter Warz 2008

E Samples that are released before February 29th are allowed.

I see they added a chefnr1 rule already. CB I'm really not interested in participating in that drama anymore.

I see they added a chefnr1 rule already. CB I'm really not interested in participating in that drama anymore.

Exactly, I agree with Lou, count me out, nobody is ever gonna win from Ray and Company.. :shifty:

Im ashamed. :rollingpin: oh yea, Ian, did you get a cpu cooler?

Son of a :filtered:, I knew I forgot something.

I don't know, my water cooling -may- fit socket 775, but I am not sure. If it doesn't, I'll use stock cooling for now. I may uh... order one of these things.

I should have a computer fully built by Friday, minus a good CPU cooler. And oh... uh, El Kido, my 'little' PC is going to be bigger than yours. Just watch :)

Son of a :filtered:, I knew I forgot something.

I don't know, my water cooling -may- fit socket 775, but I am not sure. If it doesn't, I'll use stock cooling for now. I may uh... order one of these things.

I should have a computer fully built by Friday, minus a good CPU cooler. And oh... uh, El Kido, my 'little' PC is going to be bigger than yours. Just watch :)

PPPsshhh, geekbench gets weighed so heavy ill kill you in that, lets see you even try to clock nearly high enough to beat me. :mrgreen:

What water cooling do you have? and I think the E8400 should run so cool at this point that even the Stock CPU cooler can let you OC like crazy. But if you get the ACP 7, lap the CPU and Heatsink to drop a good 8c.

oh yea, and did you get 2 x 2gb sticks or 1 x 4gb sticks?

Well, I know I was pretty ticked off after the last Forum Warz, but if PCPitstop is fielding a team, I reckon I'll play....just to support The PIT. Besides I got to use and keep some pretty nice RAM from the last go-round...... :clap:

BB and Brandon, all rigs help toward an "over-all" score. I haven't seen rtyrie1 around in decades, I thought he was sort of heading up things with TRP in The Pit's behalf......Flew? Where are ya'??? I know you love getting under the skin at TRP.....

:geezer:

PPPsshhh, geekbench gets weighed so heavy ill kill you in that, lets see you even try to clock nearly high enough to beat me. :mrgreen:

What water cooling do you have? and I think the E8400 should run so cool at this point that even the Stock CPU cooler can let you OC like crazy. But if you get the ACP 7, lap the CPU and Heatsink to drop a good 8c.

oh yea, and did you get 2 x 2gb sticks or 1 x 4gb sticks?

2x2gb sticks.

I should be able to run them at a pretty good speed.

I may try out my skills and lap the intel HS for the hell of it.

Lets kick :filtered:, I won't be the one slowing down the team now (Last time I did one of these things was like two years ago, and I was still holding the team down, lol.)

Well, it is in the TRP Team signup thread..... :rolleyes:

I know that Flew has been having a hard time lately and is going through some "stuff". I also know he is looking forward to the Warz....haven't seen rtyrie1 over there either, but I know he checked in there a couple days ago........I think he's working hard and putting together a new rig....

Just wanted to know about who'all was interested....I see about 4-5 people so far.....

It was my bad eyes, I just thought it was who wanted to be in it. Didnt mean to sign up with TRP.

If you keep reading I said I will help whichever team needs more help. Most of TRP is MIA then usual. Meltdown is over at OCZF I think so They are a little short. and with Ray gone they are short alot.

Im just the extra guy helping out who ever is short. Unless TRP has a couple of QX9650 then Im on PCpitstop.

Dear god, Ian, Antec 900?? That sucks for you. :lol: If you need modding help, Im here. I have killed that case so it is a whole different case brand, "kiddo's case". :mrgreen:

And dont waste time with lapping the intel HSF. It has such a little copper base it isnt worth it. But your E8400 should get to 4ghz without hitting 50c. I remember the Core 2 duo were hitting 3ghz on the stock air and the fan unplugged and only hit 65c.

It was my bad eyes, I just thought it was who wanted to be in it. Didnt mean to sign up with TRP.

If you keep reading I said I will help whichever team needs more help. Most of TRP is MIA then usual. Meltdown is over at OCZF I think so They are a little short. and with Ray gone they are short alot.

Im just the extra guy helping out who ever is short. Unless TRP has a couple of QX9650 then Im on PCpitstop.

Dear god, Ian, Antec 900?? That sucks for you. :lol: If you need modding help, Im here. I have killed that case so it is a whole different case brand, "kiddo's case". :mrgreen:

And dont waste time with lapping the intel HSF. It has such a little copper base it isnt worth it. But your E8400 should get to 4ghz without hitting 50c. I remember the Core 2 duo were hitting 3ghz on the stock air and the fan unplugged and only hit 65c.

Antec 900 = Discount at Best Buy :shifty:

Don't worry, It'll still pwn my current rig:

Case that is about to fall apart

Athlon XP 2500+

Radeon 9800pro

1gb PC3500 Ram

Abit NF7 (I actually missed with the screw driver, and took off some components of the board.. like 6 of them and it still works perfectly fine LOL)

400W power supply

><

Antec 900 = Discount at Best Buy :shifty:

Don't worry, It'll still pwn my current rig:

Case that is about to fall apart

Athlon XP 2500+

Radeon 9800pro

1gb PC3500 Ram

Abit NF7 (I actually missed with the screw driver, and took off some components of the board.. like 6 of them and it still works perfectly fine LOL)

400W power supply

><

I like how the antec gives you so many fans. Stock is the 3 120mm and 1 200mm, I added an extra 120mm and it runs coooool.

My old case didnt let my 3800x2 run cool at all even with the Zalman 9500.

good airflow, but the drive bays need some work

It definitely is. Not only are Crysis and almost all DX10 games still unplayable, it gets to be unplayable with two graphics cards! That's twice the bragging rights.

I want a repeat of the 9800Pro days. where ATI was king, nVidia was just a bumbling fool, and the 9800Pro was useful for over 3 years after it was created. Right now, cards that have been out for less than a year are basically useless for DirectX 10 games.

Edited by brandon

Wooo calm down little guy, I was looking to invest in a Quad but honestly I'd rather save up money.

I did have the same setup in the forum warz last year, and I didn't no any good to the team, ppl with the same E6600 were doing much better..

I don't mind helping the Pit, the fact is I would very well honestly love to be a Part of the Pit again, person who refuses to be Caintry's and Flew's team mates is an absolute fool!! I believe..

Yoo Caintry c'mon man where is your motivating talk, gimme tips :P

Ciao Peeps, I will let you guys know very well soon enough if I will be in or not, its the same condition as Caintry has, if the team has 20 members sure, otherwise Sorry..

Miggsy, you just need to believe and your system and watch those points rise! :mrgreen:

Im gonna recruit for us by heading over around places. :lol:

CB i am with you if we can field a Pit team. waiting on the 780i upgrade and may go with the 9800gx2 step-up as well.

Can I have one too :P:lol:

:bad:

lookin' good!

:wub:

check out test concluded.

Man! With confidence like that, we're sure to win! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey! Thanks for the threads Lou, sure wish you'd join us..... :rolleyes:

Edited by caintry_boy

Got enough players for 2 teams, but we need more. Lets get to rounding up players guys....;)

And "lets get ready to ruuuuuummmmbllllle!!"

Edited by caintry_boy

hmmm my main rig is dead. i need a new mobo, and no cash to buy one. right now im running an old x2 4200 plus with a 7800gt. and im not waring with that. if i get a mobo im in, if no mobo im out :cr@sh:

hmmm my main rig is dead. i need a new mobo, and no cash to buy one. right now im running an old x2 4200 plus with a 7800gt. and im not waring with that. if i get a mobo im in, if no mobo im out :cr@sh:

sore looser, kenny youuu I never expected this :hammer:

:P:lol::adios: