Sign in to follow this  
caintry_boy

Winter Warz 2008 Signup Sheet

I'd love to join but all i got to use right now is a P4 2.8 w/ 512 DDR 333 , radeon 7500 with a whopping 64mb of DDR and vista 32bit ... it'd hurt the team to much .. but i'll be watching closely :lol:

my IN932X wont be back for ateast another 2 weeks since they should recieve it by wed

Deadline is 14th March Flew, you should receive it before, you still have a little time right...

Oh and thats a hek of a system.. 512mb of ram on vista , man awesome performance :rofl2::lol:

Edited by miggs78

Deadline is 14th March Flew,

well i just spent a few horrifying hours reading through some RMA Horror stories at the Abit forums... most of the RMA'a are taking months for the IN9 32X ...... not looking good :mrsgreen:

Rma threads

EDIT : sign of hope ... all that reading and i spotted this as of 02/19/2008

if i had the cash i would have chosen the cross ship option

well i just spent a few horrifying hours reading through some RMA Horror stories at the Abit forums... most of the RMA'a are taking months for the IN9 32X ...... not looking good :mrsgreen:

Rma threads

EDIT : sign of hope ... all that reading and i spotted this as of 02/19/2008

if i had the cash i would have chosen the cross ship option

Its ok you know everyone has those dark doomed days.. But Flew you already fried your board before FW, I wonder during Forum Wars hopefully everything will be fine :lol:

i am in for sure. just need to get some memory. just installed the 780i board last night

Flew, i hope you have better luck than those on the Abit forums. i thought Abit was better than that. :yucky:

Edited by brownhornet

i am in for sure. just need to get some memory. just installed the 780i board last night

Flew, i hope you have better luck than those on the Abit forums. i thought Abit was better than that. :yucky:

Welcome abroad Browny, glad to have ya on the team m8.. We sure have a kick :filtered: team, I might step out.. :shifty:

I see Simon is readin this, HAve you joined yet??

Any one who needs parts, check TRP Section for some deals. :)

Im not gona post becuz it may be against forum rules.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't miss this. Even with my crappy rig.

Rigs not crappy.

Quad core, 3870, you should be fine!

The 3870 loves 3dmark.

But mobo hates quad cores. :rolleyes:

Flew's other hobby is making balloon animals, so I think that what we are looking at may actually be a static problem. :ukliam2:

Hey Guys, I'd like to play but I got two problems. No time and No Rig. The only computer I got going right now is the work box and I can't risk cookin it. I'll catch the next one.

:clap: Now remember, nothing but the happy thoughts this time. :)

:)

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,

whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -

if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -

think about these things. (Philippians 4:8)

i would LOVE to join but......i got a pentium 4 =(

Hey "Desmon ez" :rolleyes: If you wanna play we'll let ya'!!! Running the parts in your sig??

:geezer:

Edited by caintry_boy

i would LOVE to join but......i got a pentium 4 =(

It's about having fun and being a part of Team Pitstop, not what hardware you bring to the table.

We would be glad to have you helping us out.

the 1st RMA Aw9d max was declined i thought because the Pins were trimmed short off the back of the Baord ... but instead was because they assumed i didnt have the receipt ..... i got an email saying in order to process the RMA I needed to pay $25 for not having the invoice .... but i do ... instead i paid the $25 and resubmitted the AW9D Max and the IN932X and will file for a refund since i included the invoices in the box

they received them both on monday and i have a tracking number thats shows 2 replacement boards will be here thsday ( shows 2 different serial numbers )

so far so good ... now i just gotta hope they didnt just re box someone elses return and ship that to me

but i doubt it ... its just not good buisness

anyway we'll see how it goes .. if the board works i may be able to sign up if theres room available

i'd just hafta try to find a cheap chip maybe Rtyrie will want to unload his E6300

either one of the 2 boards will be used to upgrade my daughters PC and or build something for the 2 little ones

Whatever you got Flew really helps us, any updates from the RMA from the previous one ..

Quick question to our team, is el kido part of our team or TRP, they also have him on their list and so do we, just to confirm if he is a friend or enemy.. :pow: :lol:

the 1st RMA Aw9d max was declined i thought because the Pins were trimmed short off the back of the Baord ... but instead was because they assumed i didnt have the receipt ..... i got an email saying in order to process the RMA I needed to pay $25 for not having the invoice .... but i do ... instead i paid the $25 and resubmitted the AW9D Max and the IN932X and will file for a refund since i included the invoices in the box

they received them both on monday and i have a tracking number thats shows 2 replacement boards will be here thsday ( shows 2 different serial numbers )

so far so good ... now i just gotta hope they didnt just re box someone elses return and ship that to me

but i doubt it ... its just not good buisness

anyway we'll see how it goes .. if the board works i may be able to sign up if theres room available

i'd just hafta try to find a cheap chip maybe Rtyrie will want to unload his E6300

either one of the 2 boards will be used to upgrade my daughters PC and or build something for the 2 little ones

Then what am I supposed to use to keep my computer desk from rocking? Do you think I could just put it in an envelope and mail it in a letter from Colorado to Florida?

Sorry to hear about the RMA woes, it is never fun to send out hardware to the great never land.

Edited by rtyrie1

Quick question to our team, is el kido part of our team or TRP, they also have him on their list and so do we, just to confirm if he is a friend or enemy.. :pow: :lol:

He was removed from their list later in the postings, and informed TRP tht he was with us......

He'd better not be a spy!!! :nono:

He was removed from their list later in the postings, and informed TRP tht he was with us......

He'd better not be a spy!!! :nono:

Since last FW, he has been switching btw both teams.. So I hope your right.. :hammer: