Sign in to follow this  
Champion_Munch

I just saw a UFO!

About 20 minutes ago at 2am something out of my window caught my eye, so I had a look and I saw a flash of blue light in a cylindrical shape heading towards the ground in the direction of a nearby parklands area (there's a foothpath alongside a river for a while). I was once an avid amateur astronomer and never in my many hours spent outside at night time have I seen anything like it. It has me kinda freaked out but I can't go check out the area until the morning. :woot:

I did my best to draw the picture to the person I was talking to on MSN at the time, it's pretty dodgy but gives you a rough idea:

Posted Image

The arrow points the direction it was moving. It was heading pretty quickly, but not blindingly fast. The blue was more of a brighter colour, kinda plasma-ey if you know what I mean, and there was sorta white around it... the combination of colours reminded me of a white/blue hot flame.

with regards

Must've been an accident getting this in User To User Help (I've done it myself), I'll move this over to GD for you C_M... ;) -kd5-

There's more between heaven and earth, folks.

I'll believe this UFO story.

But I wundred that in the Usa there are many perceptions of UFO's and not in the Netherlands.

Why is that?

Champ, I understand your being freaked.....but you've got *millies* email in that pic....better delete that baby....

:geezer:

Fixed, sharp eyes CB. :tup:

BTW, now that we've got *millies* email out of the way.....the missus and I saw 3 flying objects at night about a year ago....they were all travelling together,ENE (eastnortheast), and then split off into "singles" and disappeared. They were initially following the same path that airliners do going from say.....O'Hare in Chicago towards maybe Phoenix??, but the direction that 2 went when they split was not in any "air traffic lane".....

Yes, I've been sober for 11 years now. No, I was not influenced in any way other than a belief that it's "possible".

@ Lou.....:tup: yourself!!

Seeing is Believing Caintry boy!

People can be sceptical about this, it's difficult too believe what someone has seen until the people see an Ufo.

But how sceptical some people are I know there is a life outer our space and in the years 70 I have seen an Ufo too it's just like on the spaceship of Star Trek, but I will believe that are some spaceships are round.

Well than I say it again: Seeing is believing.

I don't actually believe in aliens or anything, when I said UFO I really did mean just that: unidentified. I'm not saying there were aliens on it but whatever it was I thought it was really strange and cool and hoped someone could explain what it actually was.

with regards

I don't actually believe in aliens or anything, when I said UFO I really did mean just that: unidentified. I'm not saying there were aliens on it but whatever it was I thought it was really strange and cool and hoped someone could explain what it actually was.

I understand you Champion Munch but there's no explain for this.

I told seeing is believing and that is whole true.

I believe in folks outer our space, why not, the Lord created the heaven and earth but I think he has created also another planets with population, why should we the only population here.?

I believe also that the other population what we call aliens, they are further than us in sciences.

When I see an Ufo again than I hold this for myself.

Why is that? Well the people don't believe it and laughing about this.

The most people been laughing when they hear or reading this.

With kindest Regards

It was heading pretty quickly, but not blindingly fast. The blue was more of a brighter colour, kinda plasma-ey if you know what I mean, and there was sorta white around it... the combination of colours reminded me of a white/blue hot flame.

with regards

Sounds to me like it was some space junk that was orbiting the earth at one time and got pulled in eventually. The description does sound like it was burning up thru the atmosphere

I understand you Champion Munch but there's no explain for this.

I told seeing is believing and that is whole true.

I believe in folks outer our space, why not, the Lord created the heaven and earth but I think he has created also another planets with population, why should we the only population here.?

I believe also that the other population what we call aliens, they are further than us in sciences.

When I see an Ufo again than I hold this for myself.

Why is that? Well the people don't believe it and laughing about this.

The most people been laughing when they hear or reading this.

With kindest Regards

Don't worry about it, Mate, some people will always laugh at the Unknown, because it frightens the Crap out of them!

The Australian Aboriginals are the Oldest surviving Culture in the World, dating back between 40/50,000 years and have many Legends about DreamTime!

Link below this, if you are interested? This seems to suit!

GURUKMUN THE FROG

'Frogs really like water, and whenever it rains you can hear them as they croak with delight. There's a legend we have about a frog who liked water so much that he drank all the water he could find. As he was a giant sized frog, and was very, very greedy, he dank all the water in the whole land! that didn't leave a drop for anybody else who was thirsty!

Here's how all the birds and animals managed to get the water back from the greedy frog.'

GURUKMUN THE FROG

A long time ago, way back in the Dreamtime, there lived a big, big frog, called Gurukmun. he was easily the biggest frog in the whole land, so big that, as he hopped, each lop would make the earth shake. Gurukmun didn't live in a river or creek because there were none big enough, and besides, he liked to hop about on dry land. One very hot day, all the animals were gathered at a waterhole. They were sitting around, chatting about the hot day while the little ones were playing in the water. Then they heard Gurukmun's boolumph! boolumph! as he hopped towards the water hole. The animals watched as he plopped down beside the waterhole, and started to drink. And he drank, and he drank, and he drank, until all the water was gone! Where the beautiful waterhole had been, there was nothing but a big muddy patch! Then Gurukmun hopped away to look for another waterhole. One waterhole was not enough for a huge Frog like Gurukmun. And what's more, he was feeling particularly thirsty. He hopped until he came to a river, and he began to drink. Doon all the water in the river was gone!

Gurukman rubbed his big green belly. He was still very thirsty, so he hopped down to the ocean, and began to drink. He drank and he drank, and he drank, slurping up the ocean, and as he drank, his belly grew bigger and bigger and bigger. When all the water in the ocean was gone, "Gurukmun was still thirsty! The animals began to worry Gurukmun was drinking all their water - soon there would be none left. They watched as Gurukmun went from river to take to waterhole, drinking each one dry. And he didn't stop until all the water in the whole world was gone. All inside his enormous green belly! Then Gurukmun, with all the water in the whole land inside him, hopped slowly up on to the top of an enormous mountain. And there he sat, looking out over the dry brown land. The other animals became very worried. Now they had nothing to drink, and there was no water for the trees and the grass - Gurukmun had taken it all. What were they to do? The Emu and the Goanna went to see the wise old Wombat.

'Wombat, there is no water. Gurukmun has it all, and if we don't get it back, then we will all die!'

The Wombat called a meeting. All the animals gathered at the bottom of Gurukmun's mountain. The Kookaburra flew up to Gurukmun to ask if he would give some of the water back.

'Kokarah, kook kook kook! Gurukmun, you don't

need all that water. don't be greedy, why don't

you share the water with all of us?

But Gurukmun just sat there, big and fat and green. he had all the water, and he wasn't going to part with any of it. How were they going to get the water back? The Possum suggested frightening him. If Gurukmun had a fright, then he might cough some of the water out. But how do you frighten the biggest Frog in all the world? The goanna thought that if someone could tickle Gurukmun's nose, then he might sneeze some of the water out. But how were they to reach his nose? It was such a long way up, and anyway, he probably wasn't ticklish. Then the wise old Wombat had an idea. What it we make him laugh? If Gurukmun laughed, then surely all the water would come gushing out. The animals thought about it. It was the best idea, and if they didn't soon do something, they would all shrivel up and die. So it was decided. They would make him laugh. The Kookaburra was the first to try. he would tell Gurukmun his funniest jokes - he would surely laugh at those, they always made Kookaburras laugh. He flew up to Gurukmun.

'Did you hear the one about kook, kooka, kook-u-ah-kook-kook.?'

The Kookaburra flapped about, laughing his head off. But Gurukmun didn't laugh. he just sat there, with all the water in his big fat belly.

The Emu thought he would try.

'I'll do my funniest walk. That's sure to make him laugh.'

The Emu strutted up to the Frog. he began strutting around, his longneck snaking back and forth, his brown eyes rolling. The other animals thought it was very funny, they had tears running down their faces. Even the Emu started to laugh. But gurukmun didn't laugh. he just sat there. Then the Kangaroo had an idea.

'Funny hops, that's the answer! I do the best funny hops in the whole land!'

So he hopped up to the Frog.

'Ready frog? Here we got! The funniest hoops you've ever seen!'

And the Kangaroo began to hop about. Sideways hops, little hops, big hops, even backward hops. Just as he was about to do the biggest hop, his foot went down a hole, and the Kangaroo fell flat on his face! The other animals roared with laughter. The Kangroo looked so silly, lying there, flat on his face in the dust. but the Frog didn't laugh. The animals didn't know what to do. Perhaps Frogs didn't laugh.

'Yes, they do. I've seen them. Every time it rains.

And I ought to know!'

It was old Nabunum the Eel. He wriggled up to the front of the meeting. The Magpies started to giggle. He lookd so funny, out on dry land. Nabunum glared at them.

'What do you think is so funny? If someone took

away the trees, you wouldn't think it was funny!

I'll show you how to make this Frog laugh. And

he'll laugh so much, that all the water will come

out!'

So Nabunum wriggled up to Gurukmun. And he began to dance. he did look silly, an old Eel, wriggling about, trying to dance like the Brolga. Gurukmun looked down at the old Eel. Nabunum was writhing and thrashing, wriggling and crawling, curling and uncurling, twisting in and out and all around himself. Then suddenly he stopped! He was stuck! The animals burst out laughing. The wombat rolled about in the dust. Old Nabunum, all tied up. It was the funniest thing he had ever seen! Then the animals heard it. A huge gurgling noise. They looked up, and it was Gurukmun. An enormous grin stretched across his big green face. Nabunum struggled to untie himself, and as he struggled, Gurukmuhn began to laugh in earnest. Great big laughs. And as he laughed, the water started to come from out of his enormous mouth.

'I was right, I was right! here comes out water!'

And Gurukmun laughed so much, that all the water flowed back to fill the oceans and lakes, the rivers and billabongs, the lagoons and the waterholes. The animals rushed up to old Nabunum, and helped him to untie himself.

'Thank you Nabunum, your funny dance has saved us all!'

And Gurukmun, the greedy Frog, hopped away and has never been seen again. but even to this day the Aboriginals have a special regard for frogs because they know the story of Gurukmun in the Dreamtime.

No Different to Moses parting the Water if veiwed in context?

Link

http://www.janesoceania.com/australia_abor...time/index1.htm

It is really a Story about Greed! Most of their Stories have a message like that!

I have no doubt that Champ saw something unusual, most of my Family that grew up in the Bush, (Country, here) have! Australia is quite different to other Countries, same as Aussies are different in Nature! Australia is really quite a Harsh Land with most of the Population living close to the Coastal Areas!

Only those with Bush Craft venture inland to live!

:sparkle::wub::wub::sparkle:

You say parklands near a river, is it marshy, could have been a methane flash, would give a blue "plasma" style flash??

What's a methane flash? I've never heard of that. It's kinda marshy around there, recently there's been lots of rain and the water level has gone up alot making things alot muddier.

with regards

Edited by Champion_Munch