Sign in to follow this  
dooglo

WOW this is Pathhetic

can also be the title for a majority of people on any enthusiast forum. theres millions of people with geeky overboard setups.....why is this any different?

the real question is...if you had time + money, would anything in your house be over the top?

can also be the title for a majority of people on any enthusiast forum. theres millions of people with geeky overboard setups.....why is this any different?

the real question is...if you had time + money, would anything in your house be over the top?

not me, I wouldnt necessarily overboard anything. I would live in a decent 4000 square foot home, not a mansion, I would have my favorite car, infiniti G35, and I would have my little pet and my $10k gaming rig, Plasma, Surround sound and stainless steel appliances!!!!

Nothing over it like that guy. :P

not me, I wouldnt necessarily overboard anything. I would live in a decent 4000 square foot home, not a mansion, I would have my favorite car, infiniti G35, and I would have my little pet and my $10k gaming rig, Plasma, Surround sound and stainless steel appliances!!!!

Nothing over it like that guy. :P

I dunno about anyone else... but 10k on a computer seems alittle over the top :huh:

A g35 would be nice, but I'm waiting on the new camaro myself :boxing:

But that's alot of money to spend on a single video game... about the only thing that keeps him from being a lost cause geek is the fact that he has a gf, but then I've never seen any good lookin girls get into video games like that. Notice they don't have any pics of themselves on there lol

Edited by Cpt Morgan PHD

with setups like that, you likely sell off the high level characters. they can bring in upwards of 900-1000 bux a set.

but you're right, if i had the excess money, i'd build an over the top network and computer setup.

I'm interested in the setup just from a technical point of view. Yeah, if I didn't have a wife, kids, and trying to startup a company, who knows? Besides, I stopped playing MMORPGs back in college when I needed to be studying.

It would be cool to play BF2 that way though.

with setups like that, you likely sell off the high level characters. they can bring in upwards of 900-1000 bux a set.

but you're right, if i had the excess money, i'd build an over the top network and computer setup.

r u serious? You can make money of WoW? Who knew? :unsure:

sorry, thought u were being sarcastic

no idea if they actually sell at that price, but i do know that in some of my online classifieds, they last maybe a day

I made a TON of money off everquest2 till I get burned out. I didn't sell many charactors tho. I sold mostly platinum (ingame money)

I was one of the first woodworkers on my server and I had so much cash everytime someone else would come into the market I would underbid them so low id lose money till they left then I would jack up my prices again. In the end on was the only woodworker on the top two tiers

I once went to a raid with over 50 people and everyone I checked had at least one piece of my equipment on =)

But eventually it becomes work and so horridly boring its just not worth it anymore.

Edited by hydrotaoist