Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

The 5000+ Club

Your ram scored kinda low. You might want to change the divider and run the ram faster if you can. If it's DDR 800 you should be able to run it faster then that.

can't understand these results...

i have PC twice as fast as most ppl on this post and all i get is a score of 3900.

very strange.

Nothing strange at all.

You are comparing your stock score with a CPU speed of 2660 MHz against overclocked computers with CPU speeds or 2800, 3333. 3567, and 3200 MHz, respectively.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=CTFMSWZGD1GSYLCG

Hi I am a new member from sin city. I have had this system for two months and it breezes through anything I throw at it. I run Crysis at ungodly frame rates with no trouble and I have done a minimum of tweaking to increase my speed. Just lucky I guess

You're limiting yourself with that 8600. Even the lowest end 3800 series from AMD beats that card by over 50% in most games.

And I really can not imagine that card running Crysis at "ungodly" framerates with anything other than 640x480 with everything set to low.

Edited by brandon

You're limiting yourself with that 8600. Even the lowest end 3800 series from AMD beats that card by over 50% in most games.

And I really can not imagine that card running Crysis at "ungodly" framerates with anything other than 640x480 with everything set to low.

You are right about the 8600 in the sense that it is not as good as an 8800 or 9600 but it does run Crysis at high frame rates with everything set to high at 1024x768. That is not a true enthusiasts result but the computer is stock, cost one grand with everything, and is used for lots of stuff besides gaming. I watch streaming hd video at 1680x1050 and it is perfect thanks to a fast ip and decent equipment. This thing came straight from Gateway and all I have done to tweak it is add ram and run nvidia ntune.

good to see someone else from vegas

Living here eight years, employed, hang out at sports books, not an alcoholic, don't smoke, victim of endoscopy center doctors however. If you want Dr Desai's address I have it. He lives in a three million dollar mansion on Red Arrow Drive in Summerlin. I like the Crown and Anchor on Tropicana for great hamburgers in the middle of the night. I have a wife and have never been arrested and still love

Vegas. Wranglers lost last night. Garciaparra playing for the 51's in Sacramento tonight.

Wow! Look where Jacee is!! :clap:

OK, you've got 20 of your points back. I sent you a PM if you want the other 20. :P

I'm here yay

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=U1TZTW8PHEGST3CG

HD (main) - WDC raptor 150gig 10k rpm

HD(second) - WDC 750gig 7200 rpm

2gig ram 5-5-5-15

8800 gts 640mb, OC Core bus 650MHz, Memory 950 MHZ

Monitor - dual HP w1907

Sound blaster audigy 2

DVD RW +-

Cooler master Cosmos case

750 Watts quad silencer power supply

Edited by lilsteve12