Sign in to follow this  
Simon9one

Stop the Spam With a Disposable Email Address

Hi everyone :adios:

There are always websites that you don't trust with your real email address for whatever reason. Or those sites that by default sign you up for their newsletters or advertising. Or people who you don't want to email you back........

Trashmail.net lets you create a free, disposable email address that can forward stuff to your real one. You can set the number of forwards from one to 10,000, and because it is disposable you must also set the account's lifespan from one day to six months. And trashmail automatically rejects spam, newsletters, etc. It also has the option of challenge-response spam filtering. You can send email too. As far as I know, there are no limits on the number of Trashmail addresses you can create.

It takes less than 10 seconds to create a trashmail address on their website, but you can bring that down to about three if you use Firefox. With this add-on, you can simply right click in a text box and click "Paste Disposable Address" to bring up a window with a few options. Some sites won't allow you to sign up with an @Trashmail.net address, so the extension lets you chose between @trashmail.net and three other sites. Here's a screenshot.....

Posted Image

I have been using Trashmail for a while now, and just thought I should share it.

:sandi::spam::nospam: