Sign in to follow this  
Ricky27

Call Of Duty 4

Call Of Duty 4 have you seen it, it look the dogs proverbials, what are your thoughts?

Cant stop playing this.....Looks great...plays great...

I still cant get used to the controller though. I think I will buy it for the PC rather than XBox360....

Although you can buy this

I think this game is gonna be huge... :tup:

Cant stop playing this.....Looks great...plays great...

I still cant get used to the controller though. I think I will buy it for the PC rather than XBox360....

Although you can buy this

I think this game is gonna be huge... :tup:

How are you playing this mate? It's not out yet is it? and I agree it's gonna be huge

How are you playing this mate? It's not out yet is it? and I agree it's gonna be huge

The full version is out on 2 November, I have been playing the Beta version it includes 3 maps.

I got it from this site

They release some every so often. You will need to register to the site before requesting a code. However, after that its pretty straight forward. The download is about 1gb.

I think it took about 3 or 4 days for the code to be sent to your email address, but my mate got it quicker. Once you have to key just go to marketplace on your xbox, enter the code and your off!

Have fun! :P

I got it from this site

They release some every so often. You will need to register to the site before requesting a code. However, after that its pretty straight forward. The download is about 1gb.

I think it took about 3 or 4 days for the code to be sent to your email address, but my mate got it quicker. Once you have to key just go to marketplace on your xbox, enter the code and your off!

Have fun! :P

Cheers man, no available download on PC I don't have an xbox? Thanks anyway mate.

Ricky

looks like 11/06 is the day. There's a PC demo (1.4GB) here that I haven't downloaded yet but I did watch the videos - looks great

COD 4

thanks, I am downloading it now, 1 hour to go

320kb/s

I love the sound effects

I do notice some wierd stuff though, like you snipe someone and they dont die, they stand there.

I guess the full edition will fix it.