Sign in to follow this  
allen41547

Like everest but more info

I like it :tup:

There's always something good about a program that doesn't require an installer.

I like it :tup:

There's always something good about a program that doesn't require an installer.

yeah it is cool, downloaded in like 5 seconds, and was running, added it to my big ol' tool box :lol:

Wademan

Very nice program, much better than Everest, definitely more detailed info.

Yep, right up until I click on Sensors and it only shows my cpu. That might be OK except for one little detail, it is reporting the temps at 206°C for each core. :pullhair::rofl2:

Yep, right up until I click on Sensors and it only shows my cpu. That might be OK except for one little detail, it is reporting the temps at 206°C for each core. :pullhair::rofl2:

hey stormy... man that is hot, is ur cpu still running lol :rofl3::P

and this indeed a gr8 software.. thanks :)

I like it But it scares me it shows to much like all my passwords

Yes, but that comes in handy when your working on a computer and the customer can't remember their own passwords.

This program also works just as well if not better than belarc, and will tell you details on non-installed hardware so you can find the drivers. Wouldn't leave home without it.

Hi stormy13,

What CPU do you have?

Thanks,

Gabriel Topala

www.gtopala.com

gtopala.com/siw-download.html sure sounded good, but when I went to download w/installer, Avast told me "Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}", so I didn't download. Unexpected, so I wonder... your thoughts?

My scan did just fine.

gtopala.com/siw-download.html sure sounded good, but when I went to download w/installer, Avast told me "Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}", so I didn't download. Unexpected, so I wonder... your thoughts?

im blocked. Reason:

The Websense category "Sport Hunting and Gun Clubs" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:

http://www.gtopala.net/download.php?file=1

So not cool. ARG

is there any other place i can download this? Or maybe a direct link to the file itself?

Thanks

I like it But it scares me it shows to much like all my passwords

Where would that be?

I have looked through just about everything, with an administrator account and two user accounts on the machine it obviously is using passwords, and I don't see them anywhere.

Where would that be?

I have looked through just about everything, with an administrator account and two user accounts on the machine it obviously is using passwords, and I don't see them anywhere.

I didn't like it either (scary), but I guess when the Pit test says your passwords might not be secure with Firefox, they are giving the correct skinny. On this SIW program, it was under a tab/button called Secrets. Software > Secrets (last item in the Software group on my machine). Every website and email account I log onto with Firefox was there with the correct passwords. None showed up for IE :shrug:

:)

Edited by flyfishingrules2

Bruce, I'm guessing that is a good thing; just to clarify, you are talking about Firefox on a Windows machine--I presume your wife's machine, true?

I going to look at the Pit test to see what they recommend (besides purchasing some program) to correct the problem.

:)

I am talking about firefox, IE, and whatever software I have installed on the Windows 2003 Home server.

A lot of passwaords on that machine, and the only thing that made me test this application was when I saw someone said it showed "all their" passwords.

Because to be honest, if it did, I was going to pull the plug on the machine right then.

thanks stormy however i think i may be a bit screwed here at work. I can not get that either its free software. Stupid company. Good thing i have a flash drive ill just download it from home and then place on this pc. LOL.

Thanks