Sign in to follow this  
duanester

copy cats

the whole idea knowing that when using windows its part of every operating system out there :laughing:

so to those that say mac stinks, well :lol:

i like the part when steve says they will always be better, gates could care less, but in perspective mac is in fact a better operating system to date, just 86 the gamers, now what do we have? people using a work of art ;)

oh, i can't really agree with that. mac os leaves quite a bit to be desired. just as windows does. just as linux does.

the real fact here is that no operating system is perfect for all people. mac is okay, but it stinks for me. i love linux, but it stinks for me. windows is okay, but it stinks for me.

i am a techie and a gamer...one of these days i can have it both ways in a real way. right now, i have to dual boot.

in perspective, no os is better, because everyone's perspective is different.

no os perfect for all :geezer:

thats the point bb, i was brought up with morals, most i learned i use today, fare is fare, share, share alike, spread the wealth, when i choose an operating system i use what i have learned to sort them out, this makes me different, if we look at gaming, i wish that i could play fear but i cannot put windows on my drive's, put it this way' if i can wait for my sys to defrag, i can wait till games are ported to alternative operating system, some things are just worth waiting for!

i would use any operating system that will do what my current os is doing, one that will allow it even if it was expensive, limitations steers me away, how the os was created, the persons that created it, what type of people they are ! as with friends, i dont have friends that take advantage of people or try and blind side you when you least expect it, its childish and lacks morality .

Edited by duanester

that's fine. everyone has their own reason why they use whatever operating system they use. that does not, however, make someone else's choice any less valid.

ya know BB that with a little knowlege, you can customize your linux os just to your specs and be happy with it. There's no reason that you have to live with anything that doesn't suit ya, just takes some effort to achive your goal

use linux so i can emulate windows and still not be able to use all of my games? uh, no.

Yeah, thats why I'm considering Vista as a dual boot.

Vista is not a bad OS, it gets a lot of flak, but it has been perfectly stable and fast for me. I like Linux and I like mac OS, but since I am an overclocker and a gamer, Windows is the way to go. I don't like microsoft at all, but I have little choice. I dual-boot openSUSE just to get something different, although I mainly just mess around with it.

Vista is not a bad OS, it gets a lot of flak, but it has been perfectly stable and fast for me. I like Linux and I like mac OS, but since I am an overclocker and a gamer, Windows is the way to go. I don't like microsoft at all, but I have little choice. I dual-boot openSUSE just to get something different, although I mainly just mess around with it.

You think you can not overclock a computer running Linux? :huh::blink:

I was just thinking that.

I might add a few revs to my graphics card ready for x3 Linux edition :D

I do overclock running Linux. I use Vista as my main OS over Linux because I'm a gamer. Overclocking is one of the reasons I don't have a mac.