Sign in to follow this  
Minnie

How to Make Your Own Icons

well let's see...let me get this straight, between you and the following 2-3 boneheads (chas47448 & mme)

It seems like theres only one bonehead here. We could vote on who it is :hammer:

Hi Minnie thank you for the add,  I was looking up how to make my own Icon's and I seen this post about paint on my computer, but when I went into paint could not find attributes. Is this for any paint program in windows? I have windows 7 but mostly work in Paint shop Pro 8 but want to find a way to make folder Icon's so I can find things easier and to back up my laptop so it will run good again. 

Any suggestions? 

Thank you in advance. 

Wanda

16 hours ago, Wanda Kirkpatrick said:

Hi Minnie thank you for the add,  I was looking up how to make my own Icon's and I seen this post about paint on my computer, but when I went into paint could not find attributes. Is this for any paint program in windows? I have windows 7 but mostly work in Paint shop Pro 8 but want to find a way to make folder Icon's so I can find things easier and to back up my laptop so it will run good again. 

Any suggestions? 

Thank you in advance. 

Wanda

Hi Wanda and :wp:

As this post is from 2007 and aimed at windows XP; I'm guessing things have moved on!!

Please start a new thread in our User to User forum and see if anyone can help.