Sign in to follow this  
EclipseWebJS2

Programming a Dish remote

Our living room has a satellite dish receiver from Dish Networks. This morning the 3.1 IR remote wasn't working for a time, and now, we can't figure out how to reset the code to our television. Our TV is a 32-inch ORION stereo television. What's the code for an ORION television? (3 numbers)

The dish network remotes are universal and program themselves -- the four buttons across the top are set to copy the devices code then use it to control them..

There is a channel for learning the remote on the dish channel line up -- like 101 or something.. :geezer:

I'm not one to dare, but go ahead. If the admins feel they should ban me, there is nothing I can do. Of course, you'd have to point out any rules I have violated first. ;)

i have bell express..but in order for me to program the bell express remote for the tv or vcr or dvd player it wont program unless i use the original remote that came with tv/dvd/vcr

the bell express remote picks up the signal from what ever remote you used then it programs it ...that makes compatible for the component you aim it at...its only a one time thing to do

im not sure if other remotes are like that

Great, do you want me to go get volt so he can ban you as well?

Maybe by your 13th birthday you will find a sense of humor :rolleyes:

Where were you in the past week? I know some time two Saturdays ago you saw this on the board:

EclipseWebJS2(25)

or saw a thread like:

Happy Birthday

EclipseWebJS2

Use the forum search next time before you post to some new n00b:

This was the same crap the people on the forums at Starmen.net pulled. I will never forget.

Now, as a final request, admins, please lock this thread, before any more gaffe-blasters start shooting their fingers off. I have already figured out the remote control problem days ago.

Where were you in the past week? I know some time two Saturdays ago you saw this on the board:

EclipseWebJS2(25)

or saw a thread like:

Happy Birthday

EclipseWebJS2

Use the forum search next time before you post to some new n00b:

This was the same crap the people on the forums at Starmen.net pulled. I will never forget.

Now, as a final request, admins, please lock this thread, before any more gaffe-blasters start shooting their fingers off. I have already figured out the remote control problem days ago.

you only posted on Saturday :blink:

There is no doubt in my mind you have an infra-red virus. You didn't point the remote at that infected LCD did you?