Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

V-RºD

Thanks Volt

Just glad to see you hanging around, I know you wanted to retire but the pit would not be the same without you. Just wanted to say thanks for all your input.

been on the pop Franglais??

.....sorry Keith, nuttin' to do with me....I've only just got back from the "chippie"...It must be Tobias a dancin' on me keyboard agin!! :huh:

Thanks V-RºD!! :blushing::mrgreen: But this place wouldn't be the same if it weren't for alot of folks,,I just tend to yak more than most.

I have slowed down tho,, its rough for me going slow but it helps with the sites bandwidth woe's :mrgreen: v

Thanks V-RºD!! :blushing::mrgreen: But this place wouldn't be the same if it weren't for alot of folks,,I just tend to yak more than most.

I have slowed down tho,, its rough for me going slow but it helps with the sites bandwidth woe's :mrgreen: v

not to mention your keyboard, you keyboard abuser! :P:mrgreen:

.....sorry Keith, nuttin' to do with me....I've only just got back from the "chippie"...It must be Tobias a dancin' on me keyboard agin!! :huh:

hope those chips came along with a nice steak and kidney pie?? :)

Keith

well if its anything dodgy like dog meat or even human it sure tastes scrummy :mrgreen:

Keith

Allen your why I changed my mind on full retirement,,and went with semi retirement instead!! :mrgreen::P v

Well thank you for staying...I thought of leaving too when this new board come up I was upset at some practices going on here, but I figured if Voly stays maybe I will also just go into semi-retirement.

magog,,I love this new site and the people involved with it,,they all really try hard to make everyone feel comfy and I love that!!

We have some sour apples from time to time and admin tries to plactate them too,,but they don't dwell on the bad,, and do concentrate on the good!! thats always welcome in my book!!

ya dave and ax r good forum admins they take care of all the bad stuff so we can get on with the good stuff!

Right proud of ya bill!! :) v

Hey don't blush!! It takes alot of work to be an admin on a site this big!! and dave and Ax do it all just so we can yak about everything from Iraq to Intel and AMD,,and everything in between!! :mrgreen: v

Can't ya just feel the love!? :wub:

You DA MAN Volt! :mrgreen:

Group hug?? :mrgreen: Hi ya Kansas!!! :) v