Sign in to follow this  
paladine99

Don't you just love those juicy apple commercials?

Hello everybody!

I know this is the place to discuss mac software issues, but I just gotta tell you how much I like their commercials! The whole "Hello I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC" thing is brilliant! I just watched the entire collection on youtube, and I couldn't get enough of it. The best part about it is that you get to see home made videos of people that don't like macs, and this way you can really get a 360 degree perspective on switching to Mac (I'm a PC user) If you haven't seen those ads yet, check them out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

Glad you enjoy them, but if I were to cross paths with the guy that does the Apple commercials, I would beat his unshaven hippie :filtered:! I despise those commericals throughout every inch of my body, and with every fiber of my being.

It annoys me how they confuse the terms PC and Windows./

They don't confuse anything.

Liability 101, avoid mentioning other company by name, and speak in generalities to avoid expensive lawsuits from Microsoft.

Glad you enjoy them, but if I were to cross paths with the guy that does the Apple commercials, I would beat his unshaven hippie :filtered:! I despise those commericals throughout every inch of my body, and with every fiber of my being.

That guy is pretty cool ... or atleast his movies are (some of which are Dodgeball, Accepted, Jeepers Creepers):

http://imdb.com/name/nm0519043/

I'm annoyed by those commercials. Makes Apple look even more pretentious, and they don't need any help with that.

Not that I hate Apple. I just don't like Steve Jobs.

i think steve jobs is a jerk overall, but has an imagination and has sparked the interest in making a computer a work of art

my fav commercial was the ...and i cant think of what it was called, the computer that had a small round base with the flat panel attached to its top...but in the ad it ejected its drive as if sticking its tongue out...cute commercial and nice looking computer

the new mac pro's though are kinda fugly imo

my fav commercial was the ...and i cant think of what it was called, the computer that had a small round base with the flat panel attached to its top...but in the ad it ejected its drive as if sticking its tongue out...cute commercial and nice looking computer.

i think that was called the iMac aswell.

Most of there things are pretty nice looking. I also so like the comercials, pretty funny really, they've brought out british ones now aswell over here which are funny to.

Just a tad expensive for me to get one, really would like one though. If more people bought them then they'd probably get cheaper?

John Hodgman (the PC) is hilarious. He is on The Daily Show a lot. I think those commercials are great, even though I am a Windows user.

Lol, this was hilarous, it's a funny spoof.

http://tv.truenuff.com/mac/performance.php

thats a site with several spoofs.

Oh, and they make for of Mac, Windows, AND Linux.

Oh, the gaming one they drop the F Bomb, and the portibility too.

Edited by porksandwich9113

Lol, this was hilarous, it's a funny spoof.

http://tv.truenuff.com/mac/performance.php

thats a site with several spoofs.

Oh, and they make for of Mac, Windows, AND Linux.

Oh, the gaming one they drop the F Bomb, and the portibility too.

I love those truenuff TV spoofs!

Though I like how apple made a computer that just works (usually) and I wouldn't mind trying a macintosh computer (I'm a PC user) I think those spoofs are hilarious!

Edited by SimonSmith

Get that hippie back and do some new commercials

http://www.computerworld.com/action/articl...urce=rss_news50

:rofl2::clap::rofl2::cr@sh::clap::rofl2::lol::rocks::tup::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:shifty:

"Hmmmm. I feel like a windoze user now," said Doug Mcilvain. I have re-installed and it has been sitting there with a blue screen for 4 1/2 hours."

Atleast I can fix my BSOD's.Mac users just stare at it for 4 1/2 hours

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::tup::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by OneCool

Get that hippie back and do some new commercials

http://www.computerworld.com/action/articl...urce=rss_news50

:rofl2::clap::rofl2::cr@sh::clap::rofl2::lol::rocks::tup::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:shifty:

Atleast I can fix my BSOD's.Mac users just stare at it for 4 1/2 hours

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::tup::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats because they are looking at something they have never seen or experienced before :lol:

Of course you can fix them, you are used to seeing them :P

Thats because they are looking at something they have never seen or experienced before :lol:

Of course you can fix them, you are used to seeing them :P

If you do as it says and "Press Any Key To Continue" then you're not really doing anything, you'd be better off just holding in your comp's PWR button. :lol:

Complicated... You do as something says and it doesn't work. :shrug:

It should say "Hold In Power Button For 10 Seconds Because Windows Can't Do Anything About This Crash" :laughing:

Edited by SimonSmith