Sign in to follow this  
Maxst2

HALO3 Vid

what the hell was the point of that trailer?!

i'll wait 'till gameplay trailers

It was just a TV advertisement. Halo fans enjoyed it.

x2

Only other than Gears of war and Final Fantacy, show me a CINIMATIC trailer thats better than this.

Its not gonna be LIKE that, but its gonna be pretty darn close, everyone knows that.

Im curious how the halo movie is gonna turn out.

The first Halo was a good game. Halo 2 was pretty good as well, despite the fact that MS lied about all of it being on earth.

I dissagree, in my opinion the original was OK; but now that every game on the Xbox and 360 has been an identical copy of it (Including halo 2) the genre has become tainted.

I don't understand why they'd use pre-rendered graphics this time around. The regular graphics are already amazing and they've always been big on showing off what the engine can really do. This must be Microsoft's influence... :nono:

I don't understand why they'd use pre-rendered graphics this time around. The regular graphics are already amazing and they've always been big on showing off what the engine can really do. This must be Microsoft's influence... :nono:

the clip is all cgi, bungee came out and said they used cgi so they could outsource the clip and keep their engineers on the game.