Sign in to follow this  
liljdirty

Superfast AMD Custom Results

That is a very fast computer but I wouldn't say super fast computer. If you want more video score then change it to 16 color pixel and screen resolution to 1152x864 and it will give alot more points (depending on your video card scores). I also like your ram 3 gb and 327 mb which is really fast. You can also get extra 100 points if you had your download speed test and over 1000 kb/sec.

Edited by Conceal

Have you done the dual core optimizer setup yet? I think that score is a bit low with what you have.

Go to the windows option, look at all the optional system you have running in the background. go into msconfig thru the run and deselect those OPTIONAL programs.

Run spyware removers and defrag both drives before running the tests again

Go into IE and firefox and make the temp file cashe down to 34mb- one doesnt need 3gigs where its set at defualt

On your RAM, your mobo isnt recognizing all 4 gigs. You've lost 700mb somewhere, thats ALOT. Now windows will take like 100mb of RAM on the display, but not in bios what this reads.

For example here is my machine: 4200 X2- NOT OC'd 2 gig hyperX ram, WD 80gig HD, asus a8n5x mobo, asus cd burner, NEC dvd/cd burner, thermal take heatpipe/heatsink on the CPU... my score was 3088, and now that its broke in a bit now im going to OC it much as possible, along with the RAM. When ever i figure how to do it.lol

heres my score: http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=CUETFWJ8DPJSHQ9C

Edited by Maxst2

thats not really all that impressive considering i score a 2100 with a 3400+ and only 512 ram. something must be wrong with your system.

It is plenty impressive the pitstop benchmark doesn't tax the system to the degree that more ram makes a ton of difference. Besides 400 points more is 400 points more.

thats not really all that impressive considering i score a 2100 with a 3400+ and only 512 ram. something must be wrong with your system.

yep i have a amd 3000+ with 512 ram ide hard drive and i score 2280 and i have a 4400+x2 with gig ram and 2 80 gig wh 7200 rpm and score 3650

yep i have a amd 3000+ with 512 ram ide hard drive and i score 2280 and i have a 4400+x2 with gig ram and 2 80 gig wh 7200 rpm and score 3650

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 ghz will increase your score way higher, just saying...

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 ghz will increase your score way higher, just saying...

yes it prob would this good enough till amd and intel both release quad core

then i will build a new system

That is a very fast computer but I wouldn't say super fast computer. If you want more video score then change it to 16 color pixel and screen resolution to 1152x864 and it will give alot more points (depending on your video card scores). I also like your ram 3 gb and 327 mb which is really fast. You can also get extra 100 points if you had your download speed test and over 1000 kb/sec.

My heap of crap HP with a 4600 x-2 I put in it beats that score. My video score is around 400 with 32 bit at ....1280x1024 pixelsI think this guys gotta overclock his a bit since its home built! He could absolutely shred up his own numbers. Video card too. Edited by crazymason