Sign in to follow this  
invision

lets debate marijuana

Hey...let's NOT and say we did... :pullhair:

Lets pretend we never smoked it, then we will remember the last debate, and the same conclusions that were reached...........................None :lol:

I smoked it for a couple of years when i was 14, when i stopped for the next 6 months or so i kept getting dizzy spells and was forgetting alot of stuff, grades in school started falling aswell, havent touched the stuff in years now and im not saying i wouldnt touch again, im sure i would but i wouldnt be smoking it, also about wether it should be legal or not, i have no idea.

On point one(bolded)...THREE OR FOUR JOINTS!!!!!!!???? I don't think so! You'd be sick as a dog...It's more like three or four tokes! Well noone I Know ever smoked that much anyway. :blink:

On point two...I believe that you will find that most of those people likely started with drinking and on to pot then on to harder drugs.

You americans, sick from a couple'o'joints! PAH!

an 8th a day keeps the doctor away!

Watch your language! - Jacee :angry:

^^^

:|

Edited by tito

mj is habit forming but not addictive, there is a difference, many prescription drugs are addictive, but I agree with Bruce about the person wanting to take the drugs as the same with alcohol because it's a disiese (sp) and no matter what it is, drugs, alcohol or even gambling they'll abuse it

let me add that i lived in two major cities on the east coast, 20 years in one and a few in another, both were like a war zone because of that vary drug, there is nothing you can say that will change that, maby where you are from things mite be calm and collective, but remember your not on the inside looking out :lol:

let me add that i lived in two major cities on the east coast, 20 years in one and a few in another, both were like a war zone because of that vary drug, there is nothing you can say that will change that, maby where you are from things mite be calm and collective, but remember your not on the inside looking out :lol:

Well then make it legal? :rolleyes: On another note I grew up in a area known for the drug as well. I didnt hear of nor see any fighting,robbing or problems from it at all the entire time. Which leads me to believe it was the people themselves not the drug. If it wasn't pot to cause the fighting it would be something else.

Heres some nice reading

http://www.freetheplant.org/blog/top-10-li...d-never-funded/

start naming those better ways?

Annual American Deaths From:

There are THC inhalers, pills etc. You know, actual medical type stuff rather than a joint.

The argument for "medical" mj has always been about the benefits of THC. Well there are a few different forms of medicinised THC available. None of which require MJ to become legal.

Aside from medical mj I have said it once already. Once it can be tested for on the fly like alcohol I doubt it will stay "illegal" for very long. The government is biting its own lip on that potential revenue source as it stands.

Do some reading on Tobacco and you will be suprised at why its legal and how many times the government has tried but failed to heavily regulate that "plant".

Edited by one2gamble

its never the people, its the position the drug puts them in, drugs drive away alot of ligitimate buisness because of never ending crime, now most dont have a job and are forced to sale the stuff, the erea that sales the most is always in danger, then they have turf battles, sidewalks were always red, theres more to it though i wont go on any further because i left the east coast to forget about it and not to relive the experience

the truth is no one will care as long as its not there problem, this drug enhances that affect

you should hear the thousand other reasons :lol:

there are so many reasons, i guess they wont be disclosed for something that will never be legalized.

duanester you are so full of it :crash:

you people can have that poison known as alcohol ill keep my herb thank you.

Edited by invision

I dont have a problem with those who partake...

I dont do drugs, smoke or drink... but I believe pot is better for you than alcohol, if you had to choose.

I tryed it when I was younger, and still remember how hungry I was afterwards... :laughing:

different strokes for different folks

I dont have a problem with those who partake...

I dont do drugs, smoke or drink... but I believe pot is better for you than alcohol, if you had to choose.

I tryed it when I was younger, and still remember how hungry I was afterwards... :laughing:

different strokes for different folks

Whats worse was eating nasty things out of desperation. Not fun being stuck eating stale tostitos with no salsa. :lol:

Edited by The Dude

What happens when someone with the munchies drives an automobile...?

It gets ugly :nono:

lol....yup, and good thing their only going 12 mph

hell yea i wish pot was legal, ive got 2 felonies pending and i gotta go to prison cuz of it, WTH. Who thought you would get a prison sentence for possesion of 960 grams of the stuff, the half oz of cocaine doesnt help my case either tho

joe, 25 in a 65mph freeway, i dont see it much, im not suprised we dont see it often, though someone tried going the wrong way on m59 as a police vehicle was exiting, i had to stop and hold traffic just to gauk :laughing:

hell yea i wish pot was legal, ive got 2 felonies pending and i gotta go to prison cuz of it, WTH. Who thought you would get a prison sentence for possesion of 960 grams of the stuff, the half oz of cocaine doesnt help my case either tho

That'll teach ya!! :geezer:

While MJ is illegal I wouldn'y dabble :)

i dont know about all that... being caught with a pound of herb is very serious kinda dumb to have ll that unless your dealing it

What happens when someone with the munchies drives an automobile...?

It gets ugly :nono:

They pull into the nearest MacD's or Burger King :rofl2: