Sign in to follow this  
aeromaestro

My Fiance and her family need prayers...

:clap: just waiting now for the news she's up and out of bed. :lol::clap:

Easy for you to say. :P

You haven't seen how she gets when she hasn't done anything in a while. I have images of home redecorating in my future. :surrender::thud:

Easy for you to say. :P

You haven't seen how she gets when she hasn't done anything in a while. I have images of home redecorating in my future. :surrender::thud:

Decorating isn't so bad when you think of what the alternative is...happy decorating to you and your fiance! :)

Folks kidnapped me for the night cause I stayed at the hospital Thursday night. I will be staying again tomorrow night. She has been more awake and talkative. She is doing better with grabbing with her right hand, though not as well as with her left.

They moved her to a step-down ICU and allow me to stay with her longer, as long as she is awake which makes her feel better. She seems very concerned about our cats and the state of the apartment. Apparently, I am not a good housekeeper/pet care provider. :laughing:

She is getting coworker visit which helps her mood. She still sleeps a large portion of the time, but when she is awake she is more alert and talkative.

A new update.

I spent the last two days with her at the hospital. They have moved her to the rehab facility there. She is still in and out of sleep. Her therapists are pleased with her progress so far. She even was ableto manage to stand and walk with the aid of a walker for 10 feet. While the therapy time is short, it still tires her out and she still seems to struggle controlling her right leg and right arm (mainly using her hand). They know she is suffering some hearing loss, but they are hopeful that it will either lessen or completely disappear.

Listening to her go on about the state of the cats and the apartment, you would be led to believe it's the after math of WW III and that I have the cats locked in a cage with no food or water. :lol:

I have been doing some instigating with the therapists in her presence cause it seems to get her to try harder. I know it's helping cause she is threatening me with bodily harm when she gets out. :mrgreen:

Yesterday, our apartment manager came to visit and brought her flowers. She told us not to worry about the rent that the owners are aware of the situation and she is going to put a hold on a downstairs apartment for us to move into when Faye is ready to come home. My mom has even offered, her and my brother's assistance in helping move our stuff and help with the cleaning. So, things appear to be going great so far and her mood has greatly improved as well.

Yes you were right, home decorating deff in your future!! lol. Glad to hear she's up and about, just time needed now. ;-) smilies not working again for me. lol.

Great news to hear there's such good progress :)

Sounds as if you have really good apartment owners too - that must be reassuring right now :)

Sorry about the lapse in time, but, I was at the hospital non-stop, since my last post here. Her daughters have been very deceitful about what they were doing and what they were telling my fiancee, they were doing with her bank card. While I won't get into the specifics, I will say a good 2K has been wrongfully taken, but she insists her daughters will pay it back, despite they have lied and manipulated circumstances to get us separated.

However, fiancee is doing well with her rehab and if things go right, she will be home by Nov 24.

Some not nice elements in the family, but really pleased to hear that your fiancee is well on the mend and coming home soon. You both deserve to have some "you" time together at home.

Well, we are home now with lots of money probs ahead, thanks to a certain situation. Although our "Christmas" is hampered, it's spirit is strong and doing well. We are having a bit of trouble with transportation, but my dad is helping out when he can. The tough part is the true problem is out of my hands as it causes probs between me and my fiancee and the last thing she needs right now is any additional stress.

Her home therapy is going well and we are fortunate enough to have an apartment manager willing to work with us on catching up with rent and getting us into a downstairs apartment. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

:sparkle:Many times things will appear gloom, and if you just hang in there time will be your friend.

I think money issues are life long, this is just another hurdle you jump till the next one comes.

Just continue to say Yes Honey

"Just continue to say Yes Honey"....good advice.. :lol:

money can be a worry(was partly to blame for my breakdown) but it's NOT everything...and I know coz I ain't got any. :laughing: ... but am still happy now and hope you two will be too... Good Luck to you both. :clap::lol: