Sign in to follow this  
strukt

Your desktop?

here's mine:

Posted Image

that's me and my family in the picture

-myk

I like the way you worked the color. It looks like you've got a wonderful family there.

Somehow you look familiar, I think I may have seen you somewhere before. Ever been around Cincinnati?

Edited by _TyIzaeL_

I like the way you worked the color. It looks like you've got a wonderful family there.

Somehow you look familiar, I think I may have seen you somewhere before. Ever been around Cincinnati?

never been to Cincinnati, we live in Tennessee. My wife did the color in the phot using Gimp. I have another one where i did the inverse. My girls are sitting in front of some flowers, i have the background colored and the girls in black and white..

nd you're what... 18 now...?

So 'young' was how young?

Any other excursions over the border?

what the hell are you talking about? Maybe i dont understand your humor, but what are you tryingto say? I'm 30, by the way.

EDIT:

To Hurdy-

My apologies, after reading through all the posts in this thread, i realize your comment was directed toward Brandon with no underlying meaning or otherwise negative connotation.. I guess with your post just under my last one, I took your comment to mean something else..

-myk

Edited by psicon

And you're what... 18 now...?

So 'young' was how young?

Any other excursions over the border?

Visited Paris when I was two according to my dad. When I went to London, I was 5. I still remember the smog. :lol:

Psicon: Your wife's quite the looker. ;)

Edited by brandon

To Hurdy-

My apologies, after reading through all the posts in this thread, i realize your comment was directed toward Brandon with no underlying meaning or otherwise negative connotation.. I guess with your post just under my last one, I took your comment to mean something else..

-myk

To Hurdy-

-myk

No probs.