Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wendyjazz

Michael Jackson Dangerous?

:nuke:

I didn't watch the program when it was shown down under. Saw the previews, that was plenty.

This is one sicko. Why would you get a nose job like that? Why would you want to chemically change the colour of your skin?

Why would you want to sleep in the same bed as kids, I can think of many better things to do in bed without kids around.

He's more than scary, more than bipolar, more than anything we can imagine.

Strung up by whatever he has between his legs, and flogged senseless.

:woot::woot:

its a shame that songs i grew to know and love (especially the lovey dovey ones......got some great memories with them) will and have been ruined by the guys antics of today. I mean if him dangling his baby out of a high hotel window isnt cause for concern, then i really dunno what is.

Keith

Check out this new Michael Jackson Game.

And how could you not love this face?

This is a hot item now.

Lastly, check out his new album cover with the Beatles.

the others seem ok and the beatles one actually made me smile, but the tee shirt link needs to go as its not very nice to think of that kinda thing. Infact its disgusting to think of it.

Keith

um...yep, that was pretty poor in taste. :nuke:

hey wheres my post gone??. It was posted as Mega just quoted it????? Or am i cracking up?

Keith

hey wheres my post gone??. It was posted as Mega just quoted it????? Or am i cracking up?

Keith

:blink: dunno? ghosts of pitstops past? :blink:

Keith

LMAO!! :mrgreen: well unless ya posted a no no,,you must be cracking up Keith.

Normally even then it would just be an edit of the post involved.

i quoted doofus and there's nothing he wrote that would warrant a deletion or an edit. :blink:

Well it ain't in the trash can,,so it must have never made it to the thread. :) v

Well it ain't in the trash can,,so it must have never made it to the thread. :) v

huh? wierd, then how could i have quoted it? :blink: umm....ghosts? :blink: now i'mma skeered. :blink: :help:

Got me dude?? but why would anyone remove the original post and not the quote?? its very easy to find out if it was deleted and not moved tho,,all of the mod actions are logged!!

That is freaky tho!!

btw, my kids left the room when I started watching it, the said that man was scary. :yikes:

yeah, my 13 year old daughter finds him really scary...i was showing her the earlier thread showing his transition from happy black boy to that freak. he scares me!

I agree with Moon, I don't think he will be in this world for much longer.

yeah, my 13 year old daughter finds him really scary...i was showing her the earlier thread showing his transition from happy black boy to that freak.  he scares me!

I agree with Moon, I don't think he will be in this world for much longer.

i think since he became famous he has always wanted to be in a world of his own anyway...lol :mrgreen:

Keith

Guest Clutch Cargo

Hey guys, sorry some writing on a tee shirt got your shorts in a knot. It was meant as a joke. Lighten up. No one is advocating sleeping with kids. Jeeze!

Hey guys, sorry some writing on a tee shirt got your shorts in a knot.  It was meant as a joke.  Lighten up.  No one is advocating sleeping with kids.  Jeeze!

I know it was meant as a joke but somethings just aint right to make jokes over ya know. The only reason i didnt mind the baby dangling one is because it was plainly obvious that it had been doctored to look that way for a joke. Im sorry but where kids and the thought of anything like that going on is concerned it just makes me sick, and im pretty sure it the same for most people.

Keith

Guest Donna

:angry::angry: Have you ever been molested? Its no :censored: : Joke.

It isnt some thing that ever leaves you. Its something that is in your thoughts everyday of your life. Its something that tears away at your insides slowly. Any type of joke about child molestation is in the poorest of taste. It is repulsive. This sick T-shirt making it look like the child wanted something? Do you know how many molesters have used the excuse "they were asking for it" ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Many things in this world :filtered: me off, but none make me as angry and i know would make me able to take a life as a child molester.

:angry:

Guest Clutch Cargo

Look, I do not condone child molesting. I do not condone grown men sleeping with children. I do not like Michael Jackson or anything about him. I posted the links as a joke.

I do not assume the man is molesting children in his bed. I believe he is abnormal and like to sleep with children. If you see him as molesting the kids he sleeps with, that is your option.

Sorry you took the tee shirt the wrong way. OK?

Regardless, I have deleted the post and would appreciate those who quoted it do the same.

If the links offended anyone, I am sorry. It certainly was not my intention.

I am new here but have to wonder how long I will want to stay based on what I am seeing in this thread.

If this is the type of welcome I can expect, I may not be long at all. Thanks folks. :blink:

No ones saying that you condone child molesting. You tell us to lighten up, so be true to that and do so yourself.

I shouldnt be the one to thankyou for removing the post as im not a mod or anything but just a regular member, but i will say thankyou for doing so anyway.

I hope you do still come and frequent these boards again, as id hate you to be put off by this whole thing in this one post.

I myself said i knew it was posted as a joke, but i did also say that it wasnt the type of thing that i think a joke should be made of thats all.

If you take offence to that then im sorry, but where children are involved then i get a little sensitive with anything like that posted to do with children.

Keith

Some members contacted me as they found the T shirt offensive. Thank you for deleting the link Clutch Cargo, you did the right thing and it's appreciated.

Guest Clutch Cargo

Thank you Jasmine.

Once again, to those that were offended by the tee shirt link, my apologies....it was not posted with that intent.