Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wendyjazz

Michael Jackson Dangerous?

:angry: Should child welfare go to NEVERNEVERLAND to remove the 14 year old boy, who sleeps in the bed while Michael sleeps on the floor in a sleeping bag. The boy's parents are fine with it because the young man had cancer and was not supposed to live very long. This boy called Michael a 4 year old. Doesn't that sound very suspicious.

Michael Jackson wants to adopt a boy and a girl from each country he has visited.

His own children wear masks in public. The mothers of the children (3) were injected with his sperm and carried the children to term and are not involved with the children at all. When I saw him try to give he baby a bottle, the baby had a cover over his little face and MJ was bouncing the baby with both legs nervously and then he abruptly leaves the room. This is the same baby that he hung over the balcony while he and the so-called-nanny were laughing like children. The children do not go to school - in Ca. there are many schools that educate the children of celebrities. I saw several young children from low-income families playing in his park but his own children were not present.

This person appeared to be dangerous in my uneducated mind. An investigation should begin now.

Should this mentally deficient person keep his children and should he be convicted of child abuse with this 14 year old child??????

They say it's bedtime at his house when......the big hand touches the little hand.....

Not funny if true...and with that clown face idiot, it probably is. Where are all the parents in this...Probably in his back pocket$ ;)

B)

We had that documentry over here a couple of days ago and it's been the object of discussion ever since! :blink:

Listening to it I really don't think he is a child abuser in any sexual way but boy is he really one mixed up puppy! Trouble is this will all be passed on to his kids with all that mask wearing etc. He has knowone to tell him what is acceptable and what is not, cause with that much money he is surrounded with "yes" men!

Very sad situation. His father has a lot to answer for :mrsgreen:

Yes, Wendy, I think he's both sick and dangerous and should never be allowed anywhere near kids. I also think he has not long for this world.

I also think he has not long for this world.

:blink: Why do you say such a think is he going somewere? Maybe he will return to is home planet with Rael :mrgreen:

Let's vote: Do you wish we clone Michael Jackson 50 times ?

LOL ! Nothing so colourful. Everyone I have ever seen in the state of manic depression that Jackson suffers has topped himself.

Lol ! That's one form of treatment.

Excellent link, redcow. I think he's way too far gone to ever have a useful relationship with a shrink. Ipso facto, bye, bye, Jacko.

I am more concerned with the interviewer...

He is obsessed with how many surgeries jacko had on his face :blink: He was clearly agitated when m.j. wouldn't tell him :angry: ...so much so that he had to confront him about it on the last interview :woot: ...then baba walters had to waste more time and have a surgeon discuss it:snooze: ...give me a break...who cares!!! I know he had plastic surgery. :P

You know they asked Jacko to feed his baby so they could film it...then the guy tries to take the shear off of his face.:yikes: The only reason it was there was because the cameras were on him...it was the reporter's fault...

The reporter was freaking out over the paparazzi mobbing them at the zoo!!!!! IT WAS THE MEDIA'S FAULT!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Now the media is going to blame Jacko? :tux::tux::tux::argue:

He made a big deal about Jacko climbing trees...well....I have a 64 year old brother-in-law that is a preacher and he loves to climb trees...then he pulls out a bow and arrow or a gun and kills whatever unsuspecting deer (or any other animal) comes by to feed ...no one complains about that...they think it is manly...

I watched the interview and I believe the man suffers from some serious mental issues. I also don't think a 44 year old sleeping with children is acceptable, even if it is only sleep. :mrsgreen:

I find it so hard to believe that he honestly thinks we are going to believe him when he says he's only had to nose surguries. :blink:

But yes, I agree the children issue was the most upsetting.

btw, my kids left the room when I started watching it, the said that man was scary. :yikes:

WOW Farmgirl. That is the revealing truth when the children thinks he is scary.

I hope that he is investigated especially about the care of his children. They have no access to normal human relationships and have to wear a mask like he does. His wig is ugly also.

There are many famous people who have become responsible members of society. Making alot of money would not be my yard stick to measure his responsibility to his children and those who "sleep" with him.

Brutus, I like all of his music but on a very shallow level. Like so many others he's a 'media star', a little talent and a lot of front. I'm not knocking it, but it's really only bubblegum groove.