Sign in to follow this  
burned-ati

F.E.A.R, Free full version! download AUG17th

what a way to make a popular game.... umm, super popular :huh: lol

i've tested out the co-op mod for this, im just hoping it might have a better infuence on the co-op ability

Ok this is a bit of a shocker! sierra has renamed this F.E.A.R combat. and your able to play online with the retail fear players. with all the maps. and this is free and downloadable august 17th.

http://www.joinfear.com/us/

thats bull!!! no way man go buy your own i did!!!!!

thats bull!!! no way man go buy your own i did!!!!!

Yea, ive always came very close to actually buying F.E.A.R... but something always kept me from doing so..

I guess im getting it for free, and the money never had to leave my pocket.

Yea, ive always came very close to actually buying F.E.A.R... but something always kept me from doing so..

I guess im getting it for free, and the money never had to leave my pocket.

Im with you on that one... ill be getting my new computer SOON :) and then ill be playing alot more games haha.

the site isnt working, is this a scam?

Hey guys, we will be able to download this in 1 hour and 15 mintues. makers of fear setup a countdown timer. :lol: anyways, ive beat the single player. which was the best story i have ever played on a PC game. although, multiplayer is sweeter!!! its like 19 maps.. 12 weapons. there has been weapons added. and im really curious to know what they are.

And Hopefully the download file will be kinda small. since the campaign mode is missing. and i can tell right now that theres gonna be everybody from all over tying up the connection and bogging it down. lol normally my downloads run about 600KB.. so wel, see.

Edited by burned-ati

Ok this is lame! the download is supose to be ready right now to public. although, when i goto register i receive no email with the free serial code. and i still dont know where your supose to download from. so why does sierra make a pre 6 day announcement for there Download to not even be ready 6 days later. :lol:

im still waiting for my email from them :huh:

taking ages. i cant begin to imagine how popular this is going to make this game!

im still waiting for my email from them :huh:

taking ages. i cant begin to imagine how popular this is going to make this game!

Yea this sucks, i guess i should have registered sooner..

the site isn't working, is this a scam?

It seemed to be a broken link to me as well. But then I just backspaced the /us/ out and it worked just fine. I signed up for the key and it arrived immediately. Now I've just got to go back to the site and download the game/files.

I have the full game - played it three times and loved it, but I never tried the multiplayer while I had it on my computer. I like the aspect of having to load only the multiplayer portion of a game. I remember keeping the original Half Life on my system for a very long time just so I could play TF. It just took up a lot of space (Half Life) and wasn't used after playing it a few times

Ok this is a bit of a shocker! sierra has renamed this F.E.A.R combat. and your able to play online with the retail fear players. with all the maps. and this is free and downloadable august 17th.

Thanks for the link burned ati - I would have missed this otherwise