Sign in to follow this  
giltaulbee

how hot is it for you?

Today, either my sarcasm meter is broken, or I'm being "Captain Obvious" (take your pick), but the aforementioned reading of 35 degrees is measured in Celsius.

I forgot for a minute that Non-US citizens and scientists measure everything the wrong way. I forgot they use the inferior Celsius instead of the superior Imperial measurements.

Edited by brandon

I forgot for a minute that Non-US citizens and scientists measure everything the wrong way. I forgot they use the inferior Celsius instead of the superior Imperial measurements.

There is no "wrong way".... you make such a big deal over nothing lmao.

I think the US is pretty much the only country that uses imperial, it wouldn't surprise me if Israel did as well though (they are the US' :filtered: child anyways)

Typical for Canadians to gang up on me.. :P

I really don't care if we use SI, or metric. Both have their advantages. SI has it's ease of use for us, and metric in places where accuracy is needed.

Really don't carewhat scale anyone uses, when the sweat is running down my butt,

it's HOT..

I'm using the Freddy Scale....

...Very COLD...COLD...MILD...WARM...HOT...HOTTER...HOTTEST...HELLLLLLLLLLLLL

...................................................... :clap: ..................................

when the sweat is running down my butt,

Far more information then I needed and a description I could have lived without. :yucky:

Heat index of over 100f every day this week, last night winds of 85mph and heavy rain temp dropped to 79 :rofl2: Today will back up over 100 with the possiblity of more storms tonight just too old for this heat even with ac :geezer:

Heat index of over 100f every day this week, last night winds of 85mph and heavy rain temp dropped to 79 :rofl2: Today will back up over 100 with the possiblity of more storms tonight just too old for this heat even with ac :geezer:

you must be close to st louis, i seen what happened to the new busch stadium from that storm last night. good thing the cardinal's won lol ;)

A real scorcher here today and no air conditioning at work ... :help:

Hot, hot here too....we don't know how to cope with more than a couple of days in this country.

Air con? What's air con?!! My offices just got an oscillating fan! ;)

Feels pretty good here, but not when you get back from a long bike ride with a mountain bike on 14th speed up hills, down hills, and up more hills for about 4 miles.

Edited by brandon

77 perfect degrees with a slight breeze. Absolutely perfect weather, spot on I love it.

that sounds pretty good right now. Was pretty hot today.

That's because you live down south. It's always hot in Florida, unless there's a hurricane to cool things down.

Duanester, we got that storm that you had in Michigan. It was pretty sizeable. You were right about it hitting us.

Edited by brandon

it's even hotter afterwards when you find your ac unit has been destroyed by a flying cow.

'Fess up BB. You can tell your secret to us, we're all like family that lives nowhere near eachother, never sends eachother cards, never calls, and never even remembers to get you a gift for your birthday or Father's day.

w00t! We might dry out now :P

Temperature: 102F

Humidity is 26%

And we have this going for us: Severe Weather Alert!

man yesterday was crazy about twelve o'clock in the afternoon the sky turned green and tornado sirens were going off like crazy. i was at work and wanted to leave so bad ( i really want to see a tornado) but the boss would'nt let me. anyway that was one of the worst storms i have seen out here in illinois, it must have droped 2 inches of rain in less than an hour, have you ever seen it rain sideways? power was out trees are down, and from what the news in st louis said there was a possible tornado about 20 miles from me. needless to say its much better today not hot or humid. thank you cold front ;)

106F yesterday. We had our fans running (didn't use AC), and the inside temp was ~90.

Gonna be 105+ today. It's noon, and it's already 88 in the house with the windows closed, blinds draped, and fans running. :help:

Luckily humidity in the Bay Area is pretty low. But then the sun is extremely strong.