Sign in to follow this  
b21wayne

Forum Wars Chat

ok mr. genius Agent :P

the most stable I got was 500/650, this is my score http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4876846, haven't got much time, I was going to increase the core, hey you were talking about some BIOS flash, maybe I could try that as well.

Thanks, let me know what ya think, yeah my card is screwed lol :mrgreen:

I don't suppose we could trouble you to post with some of the scores that you are getting, our team could certainly use the points... :blink:

here is my score with a 7900gt 670/815 volt mod to 1.5 on water cpu@3.160ghz.. cant seem to get a better score no matter what i do..

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4876047

The score looks good, I just hit 22,5** the other day at 675/830..... with my CPU at 2.8

How is 05 and 06 looking?

Edited by Agent Smith

Well, it's been so hot here I hadn't bothered with my #1 rig, but it's cooled off about 20-25 degrees and supposed to be "comfortable" tonight. Might have to get up early and try it out.......:shifty:

Well, it's been so hot here I hadn't bothered with my #1 rig, but it's cooled off about 20-25 degrees and supposed to be "comfortable" tonight. Might have to get up early and try it out.......:shifty:

yeah man its been terrible here also, its like 36C oh boy !! :surrender::thud: , damn my room temp is above 26C anyways, so its getting hot. Looks like its time for water cooling, me and my friend anyways are going to be picking danger den stuff in abt a month from the local store, they got a lot of danger den stuff aparently.

That oughta move us into first place in that division.....B)

have you seen mine yet, I think I'm in B or C, I wanna try and do the best I can. Its too late for water cooling now, damn its so damn hot here, my temps on idle reach 50C, both for CPU and MOBO, just imagine :thud: , did the heat have to come in this month lol. :P

have you seen mine yet, I think I'm in B or C, I wanna try and do the best I can. Its too late for water cooling now, damn its so damn hot here, my temps on idle reach 50C, both for CPU and MOBO, just imagine :thud: , did the heat have to come in this month lol. :P

You CPU temp is 50c idle???? :pullhair:

Miggsy, I'd be breaking that thing down and re-applying the *Arctic Silver 5* to that puppy. Which heatsink did you go with????

:yikes:

I currently have Thermalright SI-120 w/ a panaflo I believe its a 75cfm fan. :thud:

yup baby its hot, will do so.

I currently have Thermalright SI-120 w/ a panaflo I believe its a 75cfm fan. :thud:

yup baby its hot, will do so.

Are you in Africa? I forgot to turn the air back on while I was out today....

I came home and my room temp was 85F.....

Even at that high of an ambient temp, my CPU was still only about 38c idle..... and your cooler should be doing better than mine..... :huh:

Are you in Africa? I forgot to turn the air back on while I was out today....

I came home and my room temp was 85F.....

Even at that high of an ambient temp, my CPU was still only about 38c idle..... and your cooler should be doing better than mine..... :huh:

I live in Canada lol, and dude on a day like 36C you expect my temps to stay 38C, wow.

But I wanna open up comp, I forgot to put the sli bridge, and also I wanna clean and reapply :filtered:. For now enjoy on this hollly crap, read it lol :rofl2::laughing:

I couldn't stop laughing. :P

after reading that i must say that my 7 y/o son could have done a better job. some one needs to remove their head's and throw it at them.. :yucky:

:sandi::wp: taunt, taunt, in your ear, beer, beer, beer, taunt, taunt, in your ear.

Right back at ya Shogan :mrgreen:

Edited by X_C

:sandi::wp: taunt, taunt, in your ear, beer, beer, beer, taunt, taunt, in your ear.

Right back at ya Shogan :mrgreen:

:rofl3::rofl3:

O.K. you Pitsters, time to get serious about putting up our absolute best scores here for FW 06. I managed a little more out of my #1 setup this morning, but couldn't get my #2 rig setup. Afraid I was going to fry something, and getting frustrated as he-- I put it back together stock, hopefully it'll cool off again in a few days and I'll try #2 again.

Rah, rah, ree, kick 'em in the knee

Rah, rah, ras, kick 'em in the :filtered:!!

:rocks: