Sign in to follow this  
Oakhill213

Invalid Serial Number

Guest Tom MacKinney

I'm having the same problem. Just purchased the PC Pitstop Optimize License. Downloaded it. But cannot open or initiate. I have entered the Locense Key number and attempted to register. I get an invalid number post back.

I'm having the same problem. Just purchased the PC Pitstop Optimize License. Downloaded it. But cannot open or initiate. I have entered the Locense Key number and attempted to register. I get an invalid number post back.

:wp:

Please try this. Place the cursor immediately to the right of the license key printed in the original email. No space at all. Hold down the left mouse button and then slowly move the cursor to the left until the license key, and only the license key, is highlighted. Release the mouse button. At the keyboard, with the key still highlighted, hold down the 'control' key and then hit the letter 'c'. Release the 'control' key.

Now open the program, run it to the license screen, put the cursor in the box where the license key goes and hold down the 'control' key and hit the letter 'v'. Release the control key. If there is now a space between the cursor and the last character hit the backspace key one time, then hit the 'register' button then hit 'next'.

Please try this. Place the cursor immediately to the right of the license key printed in the original email. No space at all. Hold down the left mouse button and then slowly move the cursor to the left until the license key, and only the license key, is highlighted. Release the mouse button. At the keyboard, with the key still highlighted, hold down the 'control' key and then hit the letter 'c'. Release the 'control' key.

Now open the program, run it to the license screen, put the cursor in the box where the license key goes and hold down the 'control' key and hit the letter 'v'. Release the control key. If there is now a space between the cursor and the last character hit the backspace key one time, then hit the 'register' button then hit 'next'.

Worked perfectly without going thru your directions. I think I was rushing the system somewhat!

Now, how can I obtain a printed record of everything the Optimizer did for me?

My Computer>C:\>Program Files>PC Pitstop>Optimize>optimize_log.txt. Double-click the log file to open it.

Click on File>Print

What issue are you experiencing? If it is a regisration issue, please try this. Place the cursor immediately to the right of the license key printed in the original email. No space at all. Hold down the left mouse button and then slowly move the cursor to the left until the license key, and only the license key, is highlighted. Release the mouse button. At the keyboard, with the key still highlighted, hold down the 'control' key and then hit the letter 'c'. Release the 'control' key.

If it is something else, please contact us at http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp