Minnie

No Mods Or Admins around

are ya sure?

1 anonymous members

also, HJT advisors have some mod abilities too

are ya sure?

1 anonymous members

also, HJT advisors have some mod abilities too

See ya ain't as smart as ya thought huh?? hjt mods only work that forum.

Party on by all means!! :) v

Are you that old that you don't remember Volt? It ain't as fun when the grown ups are around.

Bedsides, have to wait till Min gets here. Find out more about her device.. :clap:

Well someone was here, it's the second time my posts have been deleted. :angry:

Well if ya posted something really bad it might have got removed..but a PM should have been sent to you saying why...I have had my own posts go missing tho and had to repost...so don't get too excited about it yet..

I'll check the logs..but think something else went on there.

Party on...please... :) v

No Pm , and I have a screen shot of my post , nothing bad something nice about someone. That someone here don't like.

Well that might be the problem then ...

We don't allow yakkin about anyone who's been banned...its not fair to them..and its very disruptive for everyone else....

Donna is not coming back... might as well get used to it.

Well that might be the problem then ...

We don't allow yakkin about anyone who's been banned...its not fair to them..and its very disruptive for everyone else....

Donna is not coming back... might as well get used to it.

No disrespect Volt, but we can't seem to figure out why Donna was banned. Nobody seems to have that answer, not even her.

No disrespect Volt, but we can't seem to figure out why Donna was banned. Nobody seems to have that answer, not even her.

If your asking me for some exact wording from her that got folks looking..then I can't help ya there woman..

It seems to have been a ''cumlative effect'' and has taken quite some time to break that final straw...

I wish I could help here..but I can't..all the mods and admins have been over it a couple times and its over with.. its final.. and we won't be yakkin about this anymore.

i dont recall who Donna was... can someone spark my memory

A nice lady from NW Canada from our first forum many eons ago..if you ain't been here for a couple years then you may not remember her..don't worry about it too much. :) v

I think Donner was the party who got stuck in the Sierra Nevadas over winter in 1846 to 47 and had to resort to cannabalism to live. so that would make a Donner Kebab, well I dont even want to think about it. :(

Donna on the other had was a part of the pit forums till she was banned last August for who knows what? :unsure:

Web Police Posted Today, 03:56 PM

Donna on the other had was a part of the pit forums till she was banned last August for who knows what?

I think your right webbie. She was posting for a little while, then somebody logged on, and logged Donna off forever. Wonder why? I think a see a green eyed monster working it's evil ways...... :shifty: