Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

eek... The 5000 club

Just kidding.... :pullhair:

I'll bet you were doing the "Oooohh I gotta see this!" dance. :clap:

Sorry... but soon enough, this will happen.... Believe it :geezer:

Rap

Soon as Beast gets his conroe, we will see a 5000. I think some of the guys with FX-60's or 62's can reach it if they tweak them a little more. :)

Ig will have a 5000 b4 too long also. :beer:

Edited by Web Police

and a normal video score too :clap::clap::clap:

Only problem is....Shogan broke 6000 pts with this very same chip, so I got a lot of work to do :pullhair:

Funny, I ran a whole bunch of benchmarks on this chip but I forgot all about the Pit :blushing::laughing:

Edited by X_C

Only problem is....Shogan broke 6000 pts with this very same chip, so I got a lot of work to do :pullhair:

stick an nvidia card in there

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=QU9JPWXTJVJS6G3C

:blink: He's going to get over 3,000 more point if over clocked? :blink:

Your right Brandon, you are "the Original!" :help: ... :rolleyes:

X_C

Besides an insane vid score, how did Shogan get 6000? Black magic? Pixie Dust? Fairies? Blue smoke? Oh wait, no, he overclocked it. :rolleyes: HWattys has the advantage of 2x the cores of an X6800, and if he gets a better vid card & overclocks, who knows what he might get...

Edited by brandon

Damn right I'm Mr. Original, and you still haven't convinced me that Shogan got such a high score through magic. I'm waiting....

Brandon, I'm not going to get drawn into this with you, if you question Shogans score, them PM him. I'm sure he'll share some knowledge with you. He could teach you a lot and you could definetly use some in this area.

Thing to remember is, The Pit's benchmark was never ment to measure a PC's speed vs anouther. It was created to help with PC health and give suggestions. Yet, with that in mind, I have yet to see someone take their stock score, and by over clocking and tweaking, add anouther 3000 points. It just has not happened.

Your posts are always agressive Brandon, you need to relax a little and maybe learn something.

X_C

Brandon, I'm not going to get drawn into this with you, if you question Shogans score, them PM him. I'm sure he'll share some knowledge with you. He could teach you a lot and you could definetly use some in this area.

Thing to remember is, The Pit's benchmark was never ment to measure a PC's speed vs anouther. It was created to help with PC health and give suggestions. Yet, with that in mind, I have yet to see someone take their stock score, and by over clocking and tweaking, add anouther 3000 points. It just has not happened.

Your posts are always agressive Brandon, you need to relax a little and maybe learn something.

X_C

Ok, I did come off a little bit as a rear-end, but I don't doubt the validity of his score, in fact, I never did. I'm just saying that with some work, HWattys could break 7000. I never said his was faster of slower, I just said a dual Woodcrest rig has 2x the cores of a single X6800, and has a better chance of reaching 7k on the pit given the right circumstances.

With that said, you're right, I need to relax a little because I can come off as aggressive, but I stick to my guns regardless. ;)

Hey guys, just ran across this thread. I don't keep all my scores cause I am nuts about cleaning things out. I did find this one though. Not much interested in anything but the CPU and Memory scores on this. This is the cpu that XC has. Excellent cpu. I know this isn't a bench. Still like to take The Pit test though. Hey XC I think I saw where you were really cranking that cpu. Congrats. http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=XCUEPWMPFXJSK43C

Ya, thanks Sho, I still have trouble with the RAM, so I'm looking at PC8000 chips now :help: :thud: