Sign in to follow this  
The"G"Man

Registering with Licence key

:wp:

As far as I know we do not have any monitored email addresses. The only source of support is through the help desk at the customer service page: http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp All contacts through there are answered within 24 hours, usually much less.

Open the Optimize program and click the "About" button. If your order was not filled with version 1.5.10.0, please update to that version from the above link and then try registering again.

If you are already at version 1.5.10.0, you may have gotten a corrupted download. To correct that, please try this:

Go to Start>Programs>PC Pitstop>Optimize>uninstall PC Pitstop Optimize and run the uninstaller.

Once that completes, go to My Computer>C:\>Program Files>PC Pitstop>Optimize and delete the entire Optimize folder.

Then go to Start>Run>type "regedit" without the quotes and hit the 'enter'key.

Once the registry editor opens, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PCPitstop\Optimize and delete that folder as well.

Now do a reinstall with a new copy of the program from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

I just checked the help desk log and I answered your first ticket 3 minutes after you contacted us. Have you checked your spam folders for our reply?

Now its my turn Intel :blushing: I just purchased PC Pitstop Optimize and I am having the same problem. I did notice somewhere among the many pages that it takes 24 hours to update the emails into your database?? Thanks for the help in advance and I will just take the response: "You have an email" hehe.

Guest Guest

:help: please help I used the pc otimaze free scan and followed the link to buy it ,took me to what was paypal,logged me in took cc# and went rite to a thank you for ordering page ,but no activation key.

Help!!. checked my paypal and nothing there about buying from PC PITSTOP,hope my cc hasn't been stolen

Jarbidge here for help

Guest Guest

Now its my turn Intel :blushing: I just purchased PC Pitstop Optimize and I am having the same problem. I did notice somewhere among the many pages that it takes 24 hours to update the emails into your database?? Thanks for the help in advance and I will just take the response: "You have an email" hehe.

Same thing here, I purchased, it said it was declined, yet paypal sent the money and I have no registration key. Makes a person very nervous.